Millsy on Channel V chat....

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
It seems Millsy isnt a very good conversationalist... Was just on channel [V] chat and he said like 2 words. Mainly coz the general female population in Australia was too busy saying I LOVE YOU MILLSY and MARRY ME MILLSY... The poor man... So he left and everyone bagged him, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Later

i dont see why everyone hates millies. he is really good and i hope he makes it. i think he would make a really good singer and he should have won.

I talked to him I talked to him!!!!!!!! ohh he's hot I love him! Lol!!! He should have won!!! It's rigged I say!
Kara

Chill kara, chill... Yes he has talent, but he wasnt the favourite... Paulini will win, But I think Cosima should

I cant believe i watch the show neways

kara i hate you i hate you!!!
i cant believe i missed talking to him!! omg i'm so annoyed!!!!
i'm with kara- it's rigged.. damn those ppl
jess

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!
Jess, I think the whole of Australia apart from you must have gotten spoken to Millsy either on Channel [V] chat or on the phone LIVE on channel [V]

Poor Jess

Cheers
Kelly :p

:cry: go away kelly! :cry:

havnt u rubbed it into me enough already! :cry:

alrite i'm over it! lol
i think i've got enuf msn pics of him ne way to keep me happy!
hahahaha.. n i saw him in real life so i dont care!!!

mwah! jess

I TALKED TO HIM, I TALKED TO HIM
Heaven .... I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhh Cosima should not win I dont like her!
It's Rigged It's rigged!
Now that he's out I think Di<ko Should win
I LOVE MILLSY
MWAH
Kara

kara.. are we the only ones who think its rigged! lol

go guy!!! and cosima sucks she should go next!!!

i saw millsy in real life i saw millsy in real life !LOL
mwah jess

We're the only ones that count!
Cosima needs to go ... scoot out the door Take care son .. nice knowing ya toodles
Yeah all that byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
GO Di<ko Son Go

I LOVE MILLSY ... and Di<ko lol

i have to agree wit alot of things i think it is rigged and i dont think cosima should still be in she should have gone instead of millise and im really anoyed i didnt get to c him on channal V NO BODY TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ne way Go Guy i think he is the best one now and he should win

Hold on a minute Kara, whats that about Cosima??? ha ha

I am with u adrian, she is gonna win (but someone has to do something to guy)

KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT KICK GUY OUT

Vote [1] COSIMA or PAULINI (preferably Cosima)

Ciao

Brad

NOOO!!
COSIMA ARGH! i hate her! she makes me want to punch someone in the face!! lol

it's rigged.. millsy had the most fans..... he should still be there :(

wellz.. he's gone so go GUY!!!!!!

ciao
jess xoxox

Jess I think you must have been the only person that didnt get to speakt o Millsy on channel [v] :wink: :wink: :wink:
poor jess

Anyways Go Guy and Cosima!!!

How come you dont like any of them brad ya just as Brad ya just as bad as Kara and Jess who think its rigged because there beloved Millsy got kicked out lol!

i wasnt the only one not to!! Wosie.. they didnt either!!

and it so is rigged dont get me started lol!
we'll just have to see who sings the best 2nite.. well of course guy will... but hopefully paulini will do good 2! lol oh and shannon.. just so cosima can go home!!

jess

OHHHHHHHHH Bradley Cosima is a lil trollop! ..
You dont like Millsy cause your Jealous of him
that goes for everyone that doesn't like Millsy just cause he could have Jess or myself and you can't .. he cant help it!
Kara

a ha ha ha kara you funny NOT

Millsy had the G-Force behind him, and kelly, i aint just as bad as jess and kara, just think, it could be worse ha ha

BIG BAND SPECIAL tonite, hmmm open the betting that SHANNON will go this week

Enjoy your weekend (or whats left of it)

Ciao, Brad

Yer brad u got a point there I dont think that anyone could be as bad as Kara and Jess! :D

At least you dont think its rigged just coz Millsy got kicked out unlike some people.................

:arrow: KARA AND JESS :!: :!:

Cheers
Kelly

Back
Top Bottom