Melbourne Youth Cup

LickwidGreen

Captain
Just Wondering when the entry forms for the Melbourne Youth Cup are going to be posted. just thought i mention it concidering that its just over a months away.

hey is there an entry form for this cause i kinda need one so i can book a qual squad before its too late. thats is if its the tourn on the 13 and 14 of sept

yeah, that's the tournament held on the 13 & 14 of Sept at Ed Fleming Lanes. The only thing I know is that there are 2 divisions; Handicap and Scratch. I most probably will be at Ed Fleming this weekend, so i'll ask around for info

I spoke to the manager at the centre the other day and he said there just making sure that the have enough money for the tournament to go ahead..so entry forms will be out shortly, and yes he is hoping to have a girls division.

Well depending on entry fee, I will be bowling. This will be my first real tournament

Thanks for the info on when the entry forms will be out. looking forward to see you all there. ill keep in contact for when they are posted. cheers

Back
Top Bottom