Nat wins Melbourne Youth!

ms

is retired...
I would just like to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the hard working NATALIE SHELLEY on her win in the 2003 Melbourne Youth Cup.

It's great to see you still fighting eventhough being overlooked for FIQ!

CONGRATS NAT! Keep up the great work and i'll catch up with ya in Townsville!

Martina

Yes congratulations to all.. specially to matthew sing and nat shelly for winning the tournie...
Special congrats to our local bowler dean mckinnon for placing 3rd in his last melbourne youth cup.. well done mate :)
Thanks to simon calder and the staff of ed fleming lanes for holding a great event.. ill be back next year.

CONGRATS Nat!!! :D :D
You go girl, hope I will see u again soon

Jessika

Great job Nat, your such a great bowler. i love watchin ya! U deserved it. Well done to everyone else aswell. Keep it up Nat. even though i know u will.

Debra

Congratulations Natalie,

There is no-one more deserving than you :p :p
Keep up the great work kiddo! :D

Hope to catch up soon :lol:

Ps. Congrats also to Becks, Liesa and lauren for giving it a
red hot go :D :D :D

CONGRATS NAT!!!!!!!!!!! i knew u could do it chicky...keep up the awesome work!!!! you are bowling excellent...all your hard work is paying off!!!!!!!
also a huge congrats to matt sing...you are gonna go along way boy..keep it up
well done to everyone who bowled..seemed like their were a quite a few high scores gooing on!!!!

KEEP IT UP

Congratulations Nat for Winning the Youth Cup.
Your one of the nicest bowlers I know, & you deserve all your success. Well Done !! :D

Also Congratulations to Rebecca for coming a close second.
First you showed them at SPC & now the Youth Cup. Look out Townsville, because Rebecca is on her way!! :evil:
Your bowling really well, & I'm proud of you.

Jen :wink:

Back
Top Bottom