MEDIA ALERT - TONIGHT !!

elsie

MEDIA ALERT - THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE …. TONIGHT

Hope you can tune in to ONE HD this evening (Thursday, between 7.30 and 9.30 pm) – Glen Loader will be appearing on THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE in the sports trivia quiz on this program.

It’s a light-hearted segment, featuring basketballers, gridiron players, swimmers, etc in previous weeks, so this is a good opportunity for a focus on BOWLING in this popular sports variety show.

We’re talking to the producers about a follow up segment too, so watch this space.

Cheers,
lynne

What a good little step for the sport this is to take.
It certainly cant do the sport any harm :)
Ill definately be watching the segment.

Good stuff Glen!!

Wish I could be there to see it. But, knowing Glen, he will be a fantastic ambassador for our sport, as always.

Cow

Good to see some coverage of bowling.

Disappointingly they didn't speak to Glen, was a quick little snippet.
Nice wrist guard though Chip. Confirms one thing - Jess wears the pants!!

I think any exposure for bowling is fantastic. It doesn't matter how long we get on TV as long as we get coverage. I remember once doing a show for Simon Townsends Wonderworld. We worked on it for 8 hours, for 3 mins on TV. It was well worth it. Reason: Exposure. That's what is all about. To Lynne Clay well done on your input to the sport you love. A big thank you. Lets get the game back to where it was.
Cheers Lovey

I think any exposure for bowling is fantastic. It doesn't matter how long we get on TV as long as we get coverage. I remember once doing a show for Simon Townsends Wonderworld. We worked on it for 8 hours, for 3 mins on TV. It was well worth it. Reason: Exposure. That's what is all about. To Lynne Clay well done on your input to the sport you love. A big thank you. Lets get the game back to where it was.
Cheers Lovey

I think I remeber that episode..:rolleyes:..

Knowing your form back then I am sure you would have shown Catriona Rowntree your famous pelvic thrust. ;)

Has this been put on Utube yet?
If so can someone post a link??

Also how hard would it be to get ONE HD to show the PBA telecast. As they have access to ESPN other shows...
Cheers

if onehd carried pba, do u think there would ever be an opportunity for an australian bowling show on commercial tv? pba's great but this is the reason we wont see nbl on one, theyve got the rights to the best basketball in the world, why show local, less talented, less lucrative, less sponsored basketball?

Back
Top Bottom