making a comeback

chesty300

hammerhead pool shark
hey all, for those who dont know me, which would be mainly those outside of queensland, my name is Craig Chester-Master. after 8 years of not bowling i finally decided i missed bowling way too much and that i would be much happier bowling again. alot has happened in bowling since i left, and many many more talented bowlers have come up the ranks, and im very impressed with all the high scoring i see in tournaments. sadly i only entered 2 tournaments when i was at my peak in 99, 00, but still walked away with a 3rd and a 6th in the sharp champion of champions. next year or maybe later this year i will enter a few qld tournaments just to jump back in the ring and see how i go, and try get some experience back under my belt. will be great to see some old faces and meet some new ones too. looking forward to bowling with ya all, take care, good luck and high scoring lol.

HAy chesty Welcome about time you got on here. We will have to go have a bowl soone and then to the pub again :) :)

For sure man, im keen to bowl anytime just let me know when u wana, and u know im always keen for a rum lol.

www.zzbaba.com JVC GZMG275EK 175.00EUR

I eat eggs and like to bite my self

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gotta love those spammers, they just keep on trying....

goodbye zzbaba...

Hey craig hopefully you remember me. we bowled together in toowoomba in 99. good times that was ten years ago now. would be good to see you at east coast this year. if you are ever keen for a bowl send us a post.

hey ryan, yea man i remember you lol, we killed it in doubles didnt we haha, although my medal is faded now from too much sunlight lol. i was gona try out this year, but i only just got back into it and wanted to get closer to my old level before competing again, so i might try out next year now. i may come watch though when its on depends wats going on that week really, but i want to. im always keen for a bowl hey, just not that able to get around from centre to centre as easy as most, since im not driving lol. would be good to catch up and have a throw but.

Back
Top Bottom