Is the "Loco" making a comeback?

Tiger

Seeing as Marsh reckons it's too quiet on here I'll start up a post.

Is our intrepid friend, Adam "DJ Loco" Lucock making a comeback to the game he has bought great fun and entertainment too?

I see he had a roll and did quite well in the Launceston Masters last weekend, hopefully he will, we miss the laughs the guy can bring to the lanes.

Maybe one day we might see the Bob Downe shiny gay shirt gracing our lanes once again :lol: :lol:

Can anyone confirm?

yeh matty i hope he does
we all cant forget the sending an sms and bowling at the same time(wasnt looking at the lane watching the phone and solid pocket!
:lol: marsh :lol:

Hehheehehehheh :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, or the smashing the ball into his thigh in the Lonnie skins and flushing the pocket, or bowling with night vision goggles on in Sponsors League one night.
Or smashing himself in the nads while trying too bowl between his league one night in Sponsors...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many great memeories there :lol:

after convincing loco to have a crack at l'ton masters, he has said that he may consider rachuig in Melb next year, it would be good to see him back

He talks about bowling in his sleep, He'll be going back.

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen.

After official talks with the DJ Poonmeister this evening at the palatial Chalet de Moonah Boules it is confirmed that he is making a comeback to roll-off for Rachuig 2004.

Great News :D

well well well.... so much talk about my comeback. i am neither confirming nor denying that i will make a comeback. The reason for this is the fact that so much could happen between now and then. My arm could fall off, i may join the american frog punting team, could find the love of my life (bwahahahha) or just not have the urge to come back. hopefully this is not the case as i dearly enjoy being around most of the people in bowling. and i do have a soft spot for the game (even though sometimes i could rip a chair out and throw it down the lanes)

I might not be physically able to bowl next year either as i might be left without use of my entire body.

this is becase i am trying out for a spot in a grid iron team in launceston ( hold back the bloody laughs!!!!, i can hear you so stop it!) i could get severly caned doing this so that may influence the comeback that so many anticipate.

the shirt will not be making a comeback so shut up about it. you all know you loved it. i will be making calls while bowling but not hitting myself in the nads as i need them to be in working order. nothing can spoil my mojo.

as for you jess.... i am not an avid bowler. but i think u r one in denial. soon... your avidness will show heh heh

as for me talking in my sleep about bowling.... maybe it was blowing? or something like that.. i seem to talk dirty in my sleep but i cant remember what or who about.. oh well. just let m know if i still had the latex on and the tissues still out... hope not.

i did ok in the launnie masters but the following week was hell. My tendons in my arm shot. ( they have not ben that sore since i was alone at home for 2 days.....scream if ya wanna, no ones gonna hear ya!) the kuckles on my bowling hand felt like they had caved in, my muscles (well.. the ones that were left) were all buggered and my shoulder still is a bit twinged.

as i approach my 25th birthday(8th of october send many presents)
i feel old and my body feels old too. i guess it has been too many 'working' nights at the saloon drinking too much alcohol that has done this. hopefully i will get the urge once again and join next years rachuig team to melbourne and resume all the antics i hope u all loved. i love the rachuigs trips as it is a chance to get drunk heaps, bowl a little bit, party hard and get drunk some more....

hopefully i will be back, but dont hold your breath.

goodnight and low scoring 8)

DJ Loco
Loco Sutra
PoonTastic
Locovitch
ya Mum
Funkster
and whatever non rude names u want to call me :D

peace out

DJ Luko said:
I might not be physically able to bowl next year either as i might be left without use of my entire body.

this is becase i am trying out for a spot in a grid iron team in launceston ( hold back the bloody laughs!!!!, i can hear you so stop it!) i could get severly caned doing this so that may influence the comeback that so many anticipate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Luko said:
as i approach my 25th birthday(8th of october send many presents)
i feel old and my body feels old too. i guess it has been too many 'working' nights at the saloon drinking too much alcohol that has done this. hopefully i will get the urge once again and join next years rachuig team to melbourne and resume all the antics i hope u all loved. i love the rachuigs trips as it is a chance to get drunk heaps, bowl a little bit, party hard and get drunk some more....

hopefully i will be back, but dont hold your breath.

Hopefully you do make it back, if you don't get killed playing yank footy first :D
We need to get a few of the old gang back together to get hammered once in a while, things have gone a bit quiet.

Take it easy :wink:

TIGES :D

oooh oooo, bruvahhh, yes i can confirm this loco,myself, and another former bowler (anthony rudd) have been convinced to try out for the Lton gridiron team, which should be a bit fun! good chance to to take out any frustrations u may have :p and good for a bit of fitness, a bit cheaper than the sport we all love called tenpin bowling.

dj bruvahh

DJ Luko said:
as for me talking in my sleep about bowling.... maybe it was blowing? or something like that.. i seem to talk dirty in my sleep but i cant remember what or who about..

Ooohhhhhh of course - blowing! It's just when you kept screaming out Mark Foster over and over I assumed u were talking about bowling but now it all makes much more sense..........

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom