major lolers

That's really funny! Nobody and nothing got hurt, which is the best bit. And not likely to, with light balls. Poor old ball wheel would have copped a flogging for the minute after, though...

I hope he is the head tech! :)

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only tech who this would piss off. :rolleyes:

No, you're not. I wonder how many balls hit the sweep before he managed to get that right? To the nobody and nothing got hurt crowd, engage your brains and realise that you do not know everything about these machines. Damaged sweep gearboxes and manually removing balls from overloaded pits (difficult if you can't get into the pit) are not fun, and then you get the situations where they don't wait for the balls to clear and then you have upwards of 25 balls rolling on top of each other in the pit and one very angry mechanic walking up the front with a bowling pin or spanner to speak nicely to the bowlers. Then when the balls finally return they get jammed in the power lift up the front (full of bowling balls) causing all sorts of wear and tear, then the league bowlers wonder why their oil-soaked bowling balls aren't returning anymore!! There's a reason why we ask you to remove surplus bowling balls from the return, folks! The only reason that shot worked was because that machine was a newer 90 machine with a big delay on the sweep - and the machine could've detected an "irregular" tripping of the ball detectors and blacked out.

There is a Lady Gaga music video that gets played at the bowl where she goes sliding down a bowling lane. Guess what all the kids did????

Back
Top Bottom