All Time Great Dummy Spits

Tiger

Hi Y'all.
I'm sure everyone's seen one over the years -The Big Dummy Spit - Ive seen some moderately efforts over the years (and had one or two myself)
I've seen toilet doors broken off hinges, signs punched off walls, rubbish-bins drop punted down stairs, toilet seats land on top of the piss trough, bowling balls thrown out in the carpark. Many years ago a mate of mine and I took an old Magnum 10 up the back of New Norfolk and shot it to pieces with a COLT AR-15 semi-automatic - it let me down in a tournament
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

What are some of the great spits of all-time you people have seen - love to read them.

Yes Tiger, some of your moments have all most become legendary at "The Shrine"
icon_biggrin.gif

What about the locker doors??...You know, the ones behind 1-2?...Seen the doors almost hit the back of the locker....thriugh peoples gear!! haha
icon_smile.gif

Seen a score consol basically punched out of the ground, but I think the best one I've seen, was many yeara ago, a bowler (who happened to be named in the Top 10 Tassies), leaving a pocket 7-10, the proceeded to remove his shoes and throw them at the split....which he converted!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Then Aaron Franklins effort with the ball return was pretty special that night eh?...Being able to rip the cover off, and have it fall off onto the middle of the approach....Will always remember that one

Geeeez....some of the thing we do for stress relief
icon_wink.gif

Don't forget Simon Commane pushing Macca in the chest, that earned him a 4 week holiday and the mongrel award at the end of centre league season. Pretty important in terms of dummy spitting. Matty, you were born to spitt the dummy. Quote "JESe CHRi" on a regular basis in sponsors league over at least a decade or more. Well done mate

Back
Top Bottom