magic 7-10's

Chucky

i believe its worth mentioning this in the book of shame.

Last night i went 10 out of 12 strikes with two pocket 7-10 in the 7th and 9th frames for a magic game of 234. :shock:

And just adding more to the hurt was that they where the first 7-10's i had ever left. :?

stephen

well another magical 7-10 was left by Simon Gourlay, He had the first 7 then he left a solid 7-10 off the pocket and he flopped his D*ck out at the foul line :lol: one we won't forget soon

Ha ha..nice work. What is it with people and floppin it... But yea I gotta say that it is frustrating. Down at the Junior Nats at Bankstown last year I left a 7-10 and a 6-7-10 off two pocket shots...and had 10 strikes out of 12 for a lovely 239...lol. For me it was the 3rd and 4th frames. But yea its all good... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmee, timmee, timmee........ The nationals is in the past, what about the week end, 7-10, 5-7, 5-10 and an 8-10 of beautiful pocket shots. I wish i was that good :lol: 8) :D

P.s And i dont see the point of saying that a 540 is crap after you shot a beautiful 443. Keep up the good work:D

P.s Thanks for all the point to. All 16 of them.

Ha ha ha...nice work Hamish. I know u wish u were as good as me..lol. But then again it was pretty much worth losing just to see u fall flat on ur butt... :lol: :lol: :lol: But Hamish i shot 268 at Redcliffe tonight...with 10 strikes in a row...so yea. Keep striving... :D :D :D btw i left another 8-10 split out of the pocket tonight....just for interest... :lol:

Hey dude i got an excuse for falling over, ME STUPID SHOE!! my heel came off me 6's so :p, ow a 268, Its alright i guess.
Hey timmee nice bowling at the rool offs.:p:D

P.s What were your other games????

About week ago i bowled in the NSW junior champs. In my first squad i started off with a 180, then in the 2nd game i pulled out back-to-back 7-10's in the 3rd and 4th, then another one in the 1st frame of the 3rd for a great series of 500 :roll: . And those were first pocket 7-10s i have left since i started bowling hook.

Steve K from Cool/Tweed Tenpin tonight started of with 10 strikes in a row then finished with a spectacular 7 - 10 split (both pins wobbled) and missing them to finish off with a 286 game, well done Steve.

well hamish my dexters heel has came off while i was bowling same as Trent Scrivener he did it at rocky i even have it on video. Magical 7-10s damn you gotta love em' 4 months ago i needed a double to win my point in my league i got the first strike then on the second shot in the pocket left the 7-10 with a scout for the 10 but missed it BUMMER!!!!. hey i think it would be woth mentioning a guy by the name of Steve for Mt Warren left the 7-8-9 on monday night

laterz guys

:p :D Matty j :D :p

Back
Top Bottom