Mackay Open - Western Open Date Clash

Hammer

I belieave these two tornaments have the same date. I Know Amf have changed the date for the western open a couple of times, and know it clashes with another tornament. I bought tickets two months ago for the Mackay Open, and know i dont know which one to bowl due to I am defending Champion at the Western Open. Could someone from Amf let us know what they could do if anything at all??????????????? :confused:

Hey Steve ill have a chat to Peter about it, im sure he'll work with it

Good Luck in Mackay

Hey Big Guy,

I remember this being an issue when the dates were set. I'm pretty sure Darren is aware of the clash of dates but has been forced to change the dates so often that AMF were left with always clashing with something so I guess the decision had to be made to clash with something that had the least effect on each other. Namely Richlands with Mackay and I'm pretty sure Capalaba clashes with Townsville but as I said I dont believe they have any other choices.

I dont know if any other openings have opened up during the course of the year that would allow a move but I'd be a bit surprised if there was especially seeing Toowoomba has also been looking for a free weekend, so far without much luck.

As far as which one to bowl I vote seeing you bowl so well at Richlands that I dont think you should waste those tickets and definately head to Mackay, especially seeing I'll be at Richlands.

As far as which one to bowl I vote seeing you bowl so well at Richlands that I dont think you should waste those tickets and definately head to Mackay, especially seeing I'll be at Richlands.

Oh Carl you crack me up

Carl Bottomley said:
Hey Big Guy,

I remember this being an issue when the dates were set. I'm pretty sure Darren is aware of the clash of dates but has been forced to change the dates so often that AMF were left with always clashing with something so I guess the decision had to be made to clash with something that had the least effect on each other. Namely Richlands with Mackay and I'm pretty sure Capalaba clashes with Townsville but as I said I dont believe they have any other choices.

I dont know if any other openings have opened up during the course of the year that would allow a move but I'd be a bit surprised if there was especially seeing Toowoomba has also been looking for a free weekend, so far without much luck.

LOL very funny mate. At this stage i will still be going to Mackay, its just a shame, thats all. Its been a few years since you won there Carl, maybe theres a changeing of the guard. :p :p

So does that mean the western open is now on the 7th of august :confused: it's still down for the 2nd of october in the tournment section. P.S good luck in mackay steve ;)

look at it this way, at least George wont win in Richlands looks like he's off to mackay

Why would George want to go to Richlands anyway, when Mackay has the National Rankings Points and Richlands dont.

Back
Top Bottom