LOGAN CITY SQUADS 4th/5th FEB.

FLOWER

Attaching current squad list at 14th Jan.

Also attaching brochure for those who may have missed it. For those who are already 'committed' Twin Tour bowlers, please take a minute to pass on any info. to any bowlers who may be interested. You could also refer them to  The Twin Tour for further info.

If you have previously bowled in the Tour and bring along a 'newbie', you will receive a $5 discount on your Joining Fee for 2012.

Mary Flower (for all enquiries !!)
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN SQUADS.pdf
    10.9 KB · Views: 131
  • BROCHURE 2012.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 45
Hi Mary

Could you take me out of B squad for Logan please.

We have Assoc Challenge rolloffs at Caboolture that weekend.

Hopefully I'll be back for the next tour stop.

Cheers
Sharyn

Hi Mary,

Could you please put Bradley Kleidon and Kathy Waterhouse down for B Squad please? I saw that brad asked about 4 weeks ago and noticed we weren't there so thought i better follow up :) :) thanks heaps

Sorry Toby ....

Attaching latest squad list at 23rd Jan. Numbers are creeping up so if you are considering bowling, please get your names in. B Squad is full at the moment but please put your name down as there are always swaps, dropouts etc.

There will be hard copies of Twin Tour brochures in most centres this week so if you are a Twin Tour bowler, please pass one on to a fellow bowler who may not be a totalbowling.com.au user! Also visit *The Twin Tour or fb - the.twin.tour.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM
nominate on facebook also

Attachments

• LOGAN SQUADS.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 82
Squad list at 28th Jan.....plenty of spots available and it will NOT be raining next weekend! A reminder that Logan City Tenpin is in Wembley Road at Logan and is not to be confused with AMF Loganhome in the shopping centre.

Hope to hear from more of you during the coming week.

Mary Flower
3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN SQUADS.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 64
Hi Mary,
Can you please remove Shirley from B squad, she won't be bowling this stop and can you please move me to A Squad

Cheers
Chris Robinson

Back
Top Bottom