UPDATE SQUAD LIST - CANNON HILL 14/15 FEB.

FLOWER

Attaching squad list at 31st Jan. Nice to see entries rolling in and some new bowlers entering also. Brochures should now be in all/most centres but if you cannot find any - visit www.twintour.com.au or contact me personally.

For those who would like to purchase Twin Tour shirts, they retail for $35 but are not compulsory and COOL, casual bowling gear is acceptable. Stubby holders are not included in joining fee for those who have enquired!!!!

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM (Thanks as always to Total Bowling)

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    47.3 KB · Views: 91
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
hey mary, i'm going to have to pull out of this twin tour... had surgery last night and unable to do anything for 1 month

sorry mary...

is it to late to put my name down would love to bowl if yes the satday one would be good thank you

Flower

could you move Jagga and myself to A squad please - forgot about the work taxi on Sunday ........

thank you

Latest squad list at 8th Feb.

For those who wish to book in, change or add their 'Dad' to the list, please contact:

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM - with thanks to TB.

Information on the Tour is available at www.twintour.com.au

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 38
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
Latest listing at 10th Feb. If you are unable to attend, please let me know...

If you are uncertain about committing right now, please just turn up with your gear on Sunday morning - B Squad 8.00am or Sunday afternoon - C Squad 1.00pm checkin. Nice to see so many of our young bowlers joining and mixing it with some of the more 'senior' (not old) members of the bowling community...

Otherwise please contact me for further info. etc. Thanks to Total Bowling once again for the opportunity for bowlers to post nominations for the Tour.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 39
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    35 KB · Views: 13
Hi Mary,

Tara has been called to cover a shift at work on Saturday so she will not be bowling. I WILL still be making the first stop.

Cheers Rhyss.

Back
Top Bottom