Lefties do it in Darwin

ms

is retired...
I just wanna say a big CONRATULATIONS to both lefties EMMA RUTTEN and GEORGE FRILINGOS on winning the Arafura Classic Singles today in Darwin.

By the looks of things there must have a been a great shot all over the lane - but more so on the left.. The scoring was awesome..

But great job guys on winning such a great event.

Can anyone tell us why Dane pulled out? Was he injured? Cheers

Congrats again, especially Em, well done babe! :D Very proud!

Martina

Dane pull out as he had a flight booked interstate that left 3:10pm Darwin time, the tournament did not finish until nearly 4pm

Ian Nicholls

8) Well done George!!!!! mission accomplished.

Also many congratulations to all who made the NT Rachuig side following completion of the rolloff, especially to the newbies, Wexy Wench.and young Bobbie.....looking forward to seeing you all in Townsville in October where Sth Qld will be holding the flag high and proud!!!!! :lol:

Also wanted to thank Ian Nichols for keeping the scores updated, and for fixing the little glitch with the womens scores - was ALMOST like being back at the planet and watching it live!!!

Broni and Jagga :wink:

Ah the old righty lefty crap once again. I wonder if anyone would find it so special if 2 rightys won. Congrats to you both whatever hand you use. You were obviously the better bowlers on the day and thats what really matters. :)

Congrats to George and Emma ..

I think it's going to be hard for the selectors to leave out Frilingos from the Australian team this year. He is definately the form lefthander in the country. If a lefty is going to go, George should get the nod. But - we know things don't always work like that :roll:

congrats to george and emma, no matter what side of the lane you bowl, you knocked down the most pins, thats what
counts

Just a quick thank you to a few people, Peter and Cathy Brown for putting me up for 3 nights. Trish Reeves, June V, Ian Nicols for running an exceptionally smoothly run tournament. The lane tech who put down the lake we bowled on, truly quite an accomplishment, without a doubt the heaviest oil pattern I have seen any where in the world in the last 18 months (even gave Rosemount a run for its money). Finally Emma who was unbackable favourite after her awesome qualifying display.

Without getting into the lefty/righty debate. My coach always said " An oiling pattern never stopped a winner from winning the tournament ". There was heaps of oil (I mean heaps) on both sides. As you would have seen there was a fair gap between placings, this reflected the bowlers ability to adapt and handle oil. Enough said, lets just all move on to Perth this weekend.

form lefties

Talk about lefties in form.............Andrew McArthur is,nt doin a bad job at the moment......Watch out Melbourne!!!!!!!!

just my thoughts

Paul K.

Back
Top Bottom