Launceston Cash Singles big $$$$

Hey all,

Just letting you all know that in the next 3 to 4 weeks, we will be starting a Super cash singles league on Monday or Tuesday night it will start at 7.30pm for all those working people also it will be 4 games and will be $26 per week based on 20 bowlers this league will be handicap based on 70% of 200 which is fair for all scratch and handicap bowlers, as proven in other states, there will be 1 point per game win, and 1 point for a series win, plus 1 point per 100 pins of series ie 800 series = 8 points, all places will be paid and the winnner will recieve $1500 to $1800, this league will be great for all involved and should be a lot of fun. There will be also a dress code for all bowlers, as this will help lift the profile of the league to be more attractive to potential sponsors (letters have already been sent out)

All bowlers please place your interest on here, hopefully we may get some bowlers from devonport or burnie (car pooling)

A big thank you to Roxy for her generous sponsorship :)

Lets make it happen

Mark Foster

As I told you already you can count me in although you are killing me with the time as I would have preferred it earlier (it's all good, I understand it's not all about me and I understand the reasoning behind it).

I like the idea of the dress code too.

Anyway I hope you get the support we need to get it off the ground.

the dress code for the men will be slacks and collared shirt and for the ladies it will be mini skirt and a very low cut top. a see through skirt is optional as the sillouette of the compulsory thong will then be seen.

this will help attract lucrative sponsors and promote the sport of bowling in launceston.

ok its 8 am and im not sposed to be up this early and i cant back any of that up.

night/morning

loco

bro... that message had more capitals than the united states of america...

Back
Top Bottom