Kylie **** Kassel 290!!!

Taya04

300 x 3
I would just like to Congratulate my BEST FRIEND Kylie **** Kassel on bowling her personal best score of 290 last night in the High Rollers League at Aspley Bowl. You are such a **** LOL :D . I was so glad I was there to see it and I no that this weekend you will be a force to be reckoned with! Love you heaps! Taya **** Reggars :cool:

WELL DONE **** =D> Leon and I are so proud of you and know you will kick BUTT this weekend ;) You deserve it babe! Love you heaps and can't wait to see you get the big 300! Love Leon and Gloria :cool:

Well Done to one of our Staff Members on her Personal Best Monday Night
in her League. Bowling a VERY VERY NICE 290 :flasings:
young Kylie Kassel, hope to see alot more coming your way:cool:
From all the Staff at Aspley 10 pin Bowl

Thank you all for your posts, hopefully I bowl this well on the weekend!

WOOHOO!

Kylie you are an absolute champ! I am sure there will be many more big numbers in the not so distant future. You are a gem. Congratulations

All the best,
Cassie, Daddy Ruddle and Anthony

nice work kylie that sucked how u went 11 on the first game then the first shot of the next game u gotta strike u should of got a three hundredd. hey hey mabye another day lol and evryone seems to be forgotting that the game klye got her 290 i bowled average witha 164 lol wat was the total again 540 something with handicap but we only one 4 ponits that sucked

Back
Top Bottom