Kelvin Mueller 300 in the dark!

Kelvin wanted a suggestion for his super awesome, revved up, uber mantelligent shot... I suggested the Green Gargoyle a while ago, as well as the very bright violet and the g3.

Also, your call to english school was impressive :D

Cheers!

p.s. If you are wondering what mantelligent means, maybe you should ask me for a link to some PBA telecasts :D

p.p.s. Pauline Hanson is the opposite of Mantelligent....

Well done Kelvin ,
League , Practice , lights on or off doesnt really matter . Who gives a fat rats clacker you bowled 300 . Top effort. Matt you dont like it then dont read it , the post caught your eye , the magical man rolled a big one be man enough to say WELL DONE , i hope you bowl a 300 too so we can say well done to you too .

Chrissy

See ya on the weekend Kelvin , tell ya sister i want a packet of Holiday gold in the 30's pls

Matt, it's ok to have an opinion, but don't keep going on with it. I know I've already said it but great effort Kelvin. I hope that you bowl well this weekend and many more 300's in the future

Oh and "Chrissy", tell her yourself....would you like them delivered????

Bec Mueller

Tracey get over it u cant stop anyone from having their opinion or posting up on here.
So deal wif it.
And no Tracey if i bowl one i wouldnt want it up on here.

Ppl have to bak off i was just saying wat i think and not one of u can stop me from havin that so get the f**k over it ok.

And Matt i hope u bowl heaps well at shield n i hope u get one.
Good luck at shield Matt and see u then.

Well isnt this thread full of nice supporting words. What happened to Just congratulating someone for getting a 300!!! Its a mean feat at any time. League or Practice! I bowled my first 300 in practice the other day and everyone was exited and bouncing of walls. Its a mean feat no matter what time of day, conditions, lighting, or type of play.

So Congratsa on your 300 Kelvin. I hope that you have a lot more coming for ya!

P.s. I think anyone here using a "*" for a letter or word needs an English Lesson. Lets keep it Clean People! There is just no need for it!

If people are proud of their achievements then so be it..
Let them (or friend's/family) post it up.

If you don't like it...don't read it.

I have never bowled a 300 in my life and most likely never will,
but I know if I did I would be going nuts...
and no don't the people who bitch and moan about this topic would be too if they bowled a 300.

So who cares,
like I said...if you don't like it..dont read it!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BOWLED 300 GAMES!!

Nice one Kelvin............................;)

Gary..........................................:cool:

Ps: I love threads that go off so much fun...........................:rolleyes:

Well done Kelvin...............great achievement.

U known it's funny how different people have different opinions yet only some are allowed to be spoken.:agrue:

In some ways i agree with Matt, in the sense that being bowled in practice, although a great achievement, because it is not sanctioned you don't get the recignition that you deserve.

I hope that the bowl will still put up a plaque for you so that everyone can see what a great achievement it was but i don't think that will happen because it was only practice and that is sad.

I believe that if you are good enough to bowl a 300 then you are good enough to receive the benefits, exspecially since you were there to represent your centre which is part of AMF.
Sandi.

Back
Top Bottom