Kelvin Mueller 300 in the dark!

Kerry C

Last night during our Dunn Shield practice Kelvin bowled a perfect game in the dark. We were up to our last game of practice and the lock in at the bowl had started so we were told the lights had to go off. So with lights off and music playing Kelvin shot a 300. I know it was only practice but it was one of the best 300 I have seen or not seen :p .

Why are you so surprised ive suspected kelvin has been bowling with his eyes closed for years. This just confirms it.

Phil

Fantastic job Kelvin! Let's have another one waiting in the wings for the main action next weekend....

Jane & Ralph.

Well done Muels!! and to think your were going to give it up at one stage.
Keep up the excellent bowling. Look forward to bowling against you again in the near future.

Yes, Matt, he only bowled it in practice, but from what I have been told by all that were watching, it was a great display of bowling.

Not too shabby for the boy, getting it in the dark.....maybe I should try bowling with my eyes closed. I might get there.

Bec Mueller

Well done Kelvin, day/night, light/dark, practice/league... still a 300, all power to ya!!

sowwi to ruin the party but if people put up a pracitce 300 everytime someone did it the forums would be a lot longer wouldnt they wat makes this one so different

dont you have anything else better to do, then be jelous of other people's great achievment's... :mad: :mad: :mad:
just because you will never get one doesnt't mean you have to be jelous of the great bowlers that have achieved the greatest mile stone in bowling..
Tracey

well it wasnt the greatest milstone in bowling cause it was unsanctioned he gets nothing for it no plauge no nothing dont get me wrong 300 is a good thing but it wasnt sanctioned it was a pracitce one if it was a sanctioned one in the dark well then go ahead and put up a post but jesus christ dont waste our time caus ei know heapsd of bowlerrs who have bowled unsanctioned 300s and no one put any posts up then did they and tracey who knows i might just bowl a 300 one day u neva know

no thanks dont ever want to watch you bowl and i dont ever want to get back to you..
cya
Tracey

Matt i know you have a problem with me and thats the only reason u have posted on here about this.
Kerry didnt make this post to brag about a practice 300. Big whoop about it, so what, i have done 2 300's in practice now (oh and for your information 1 sanctioned in league too)
But it was posted because it was bowled in moonlight bowling conditions. Thats all.
Build a bridge and get over it!

Kelvin Mueller

i got no problem with ya ok i am just sick of people putting silly lil things up here ok it wasnt sanctioned so therefore has no place on this forum ok that is my problem trhis isnt personal so build a bridge and get ova it

if u got a problem witht he post i put up in march well chief it has been a whiel since that been up and evereyone else has forgiven me for it so can u do me a favor and build a bridge lol cant wait to bowl my first 300 might try and do it at one of the shields since i am in 2 of the strongest teams in both shield so yeah u know should be fun

if u got a problem witht he post i put up in march well chief it has been a whiel since that been up and evereyone else has forgiven me for it so can u do me a favor and build a bridge lol cant wait to bowl my first 300 might try and do it at one of the shields since i am in 2 of the strongest teams in both shield so yeah u know should be fun

Dude... where did you learn to write??? If i were you I'd be paying my English teacher a visit

Kelv, well done on the game especially when you can't see a target.

sowwi to ruin the party but if people put up a pracitce 300 everytime someone did it the forums would be a lot longer wouldnt they wat makes this one so different

Im sorri but i do agree wif MATT.
It was only pracitce so it doesnt count.
Im sorri.

Back
Top Bottom