Kelvin Mueller 300 in the dark!

Matt, you and Gary 'The Knox Boy' could have conversations for hours....

Kelvin: Good achievement. The main question here.... was it all pocket :p

Catch y'all

Thanks Jonno
I think i was shooting at an area like yours LOL!
Catch ya on the weekend.
I have been told it will be fun and that i need to watch my back and have dental insurance
Unfortunately tonx the 6th frame was brooklyn ..... i think
Couldnt see that far
Green Gargoyle too ..... VISIONARY POWER!

he couldnt tell u if it was all pocket it was in the dark remember look dont gfet me wrong it is a good acheivement okj well done all i am saying is it was PRACTICE i hope one day if a blind person eva bowls a practice 300 this much fuss iss taken ova it cause they cant see at all right

he couldnt tell u if it was all pocket it was in the dark remember look dont gfet me wrong it is a good acheivement okj well done all i am saying is it was PRACTICE i hope one day if a blind person eva bowls a practice 300 this much fuss iss taken ova it cause they cant see at all right

Like i said... pay your English teacher a visit.

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
Im sorri but i do agree wif MATT. It was only pracitce so it doesnt count.
Im sorri.

I think you should join him

Oh ok so i gotta use english do i here is a word in english get ****ed!!!! all i said was it was a practice, dont make me the bad guy here everyone has an opinion and that is mine.

Oh ok so i gotta use english do i here is a word in english get ****ed!!!! all i said was it was a practice, dont make me the bad guy here everyone has an opinion and that is mine.

I'm not talking about your opinion, I really couldn't give a S*** what you think... it's the way every other word is spelt, it takes twice as long to figure out what your trying to say

Nice one Johnny ill pay that.. ( high five)
felicity or however you spell it :D :D
dont give your 2cents worth its not wanted..
this post was started to congratulate Kelvin on a great game even if it was practice or in the dark..
Matt and Felicity when you both FINALLY bowl 300 im sure you would want everyone to know about it.. im sure you would probably post it youself's..
just put the jelousy aside and be happy for someone that has achieved something that you have not!!!
thats all im goin to say..
Tracey

welll tracey honestly i wouldnt want my 300 game up here not everyone has to know beta when people ask u in person and u tell them it was a 300 the look on there face is priceless and all i said was it was a practice this wasnt a personal attack on no one and i learnt not to arttack peeps on here at the start of theyear it was a opinion and i will stick by it and i done nothing wrong to get banned off here well done u and kelvin both bowled 300s wow that si great really it is such an aschievement because u worked hard for it but the fact is it was a practice so thjis is an open forum to everyone whoeva bowls a 300 on practice 8 no tap or 9 no tap hey go ahead and put it up on the forum will be so much fun well dont kelvin on ya 300 game maybe next time u get one it will be sanctioned

Matt and Flick....practice or no practice a 300 is always well worth a mention and just because you dont like to read about it there are many that do....who really gives a crap what you think ...if this post didnt rate a mention for you and you didnt think is was worth the read then why do you have an opinion on the matter....just move on to the next post... and for your information many 300's bowled in practice have been mentioned on this forum before....Why?....because we want to know about them....
Well done Kelvin :p
Mary Dodds

well thgat is good at least u have faith i will try and bowl my first one at amf shield lol in front of everyone so it dont have to be posted here lol

well thgat is good at least u have faith i will try and bowl my first one at amf shield lol in front of everyone so it dont have to be posted here lol

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! matt take my advice here...and shutup whilst you have the chance!!!

kelvin: well done, practice or not, u still had to get 12 strikes!

matt: i bowled a 300 as well...8-no-tap hahahaha, nah seriously matt, get over it, it's still a good game practice or not...

chloe

wtf it was a pracitce that is all i said i wasnt having a crack i was just saying it was a pracitce so bak off alright

Alas, you did end up getting the green eh? Mantelligent...

This thread has also brought out the call of the year.... Well done Little Johnny...

Kelvin, I have got just two words for ya:

"WELL DONE"

As for Matt I have got two for you also:

"GROW UP"

As you can see from these posts our esteemed TotalBowling members do want to know what is happening out there for one and all, although I don't know you and you don't many people who actaully are also members of this forum might I suggest that an apology would be in order to those that you have inadvertly put off.

This Forum was established to voice ones opinion in a manner that would be seen as most bowlers are, Respected.

Try and get some for yourself.

Cheers Nikki

i aint apologiesing for one reason I GAVE MY OPINION u say this site is for opinions well that is jsut wat i gave u

Hey Kelvin,
Well done on your 300 game, glad to see you bowl one we did say at the Anzac Day Marathon that you will get one soon didn't say how soon... Well done, on getting 12 stirke in a row!!!!! :cool: :p :) :D
Tim & Shona :cool: :cool: :cool:
P.s It doesnt matter if it is practice it still counts!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom