KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN 4/5/6th March

We are all well and the bowl did get wet inside, should be re-opening in 2 to 3 weeks. Lanes not damaged at all, Carpets and Cupboards stuffed and electric motors and pits under about 400ml of water. Thanks to all the people that came and helped and offered to help, you know who you are.

Cheers

Batesy

can you answer the question many of us want to know, how is the bowl holding up due to floods, and/or will the event be cancelled or postponed?

It has already been answered read above.

Thanks Nathan, information re the bowl was mostly on the Seniors forum because of the Hammer Classic this weekend .... apologies from me for not posting earlier re the Kegel Qld. Open.

One good thing to come out of this is that the carpet will be replaced !!!!
Batesy is copping heaps.

Squad list will be updated on Tuesday but I would advise that D SQUAD BOWLERS need to pay their deposits as that squad is almost full.

Found a little quote from the Feng Shui Handbook:
'The Phoenix (Kegel logo) is a mythical bird that never dies. It represents our capacity for vision, for collecting information about our environment and the events unfolding within it'. Too true right now.

Flower

Hi Mary,

$50 deposits were transferred today for Hayley Taylor, Ben Taylor, Sam Cooley and Ben Donnelly.

Thanks.

Deposits received from:

Tim Reichel 50.00
Terry Wenban 50.00

Have also received 2 x 50.00 payments with no names and no reference, if they are yours can you please send me the lodgement numbers.

Work on the bowl is going well and we hope to re-open on the 4th Feb.

Thanks

Batesy

Back
Top Bottom