KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN 4/5/6th March

Attaching squad list at 10.1.2011. Squads B.C.D will now be increased to 36 bowlers - thanks for the support for the KEGEL QLD. OPEN so far.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DEPOSITS TO RETAIN YOUR PLACE IN YOUR SELECTED SQUADS MUST BE PAID BY 14th JANUARY. [/B] Paid reserves will take the place of those who have not done so.

TBA have announced that all bowlers wishing to receive Ranking Points must have Silver or Concession Membership. Visit www.tenpin.org.au for info.

Flower

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN SQUADS 10.1.11.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 105
Can somebody please confirm that I have paid my deposit. As I have paid it to the bowl

Katie

thanks

I have seen pics of flooding in Caboolture earlier today and looks like the bowl could go under (i hope not).

Does anyone know how it is holding up?

Hope all is well.

Best to wait for actual report from Brian and the staff berfore speculating too much.

Or read the seniors post by Animal & Carol regarding the Hammer Classic being post poned to a later date.

But there were staff & animal stuck at the bowl earlier today due to all the raods being cut off. I think they still might be there now???

They were hurrying to get as much stuff/items up stairs to the mini golf area.

By late today water was already in and had soaked the carpet and i believe some water in the machines and subway.

But again thats my report from a few staff.

Prob no clear idea for a few days. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad their. I know Brian & Ronni (wish them & their house/contents & pets the best) had to evacute their house but i believe they are okay.

To safe keeping of caboolture Bowl and all it's staff. Good Luck to Pedro, Mel, Brian, Ronni, Rodney, Alex and snack bar / control staff as well as Animal & Carol.

Kinds Regards Nathan

Best thoughts are with all staff at the bowl and the bowl itself. As well as Animal and Carol. Tough times all over at mo' and for the next couple of days!

The Baron does a lot for this sport so my fingers a crossed you Brian. Very shocked at some of the pics and truely hoping it is not a true reflection for your bowl mate.

One question though, if you are flooded in at the bowl is it similar to being snowed in at an english pub?? Free beer and bowling for all!!!! ;) :D

Most importantly!!! HOWS THE MINIGOLF HOLDING UP?!?!?! :p

We are all well and the bowl did get wet inside, should be re-opening in 2 to 3 weeks. Lanes not damaged at all, Carpets and Cupboards stuffed and electric motors and pits under about 400ml of water. Thanks to all the people that came and helped and offered to help, you know who you are.

Cheers

Batesy

Thoughts are with you all - soooo sad about the carpet!!!

Great effort on behalf of all those who chipped in when things got tough.
Batesy, you said you needed to get the injury back to full strength - I bet the exercise yesterday went a long way to help .....

Flower

We are all well and the bowl did get wet inside, should be re-opening in 2 to 3 weeks. Lanes not damaged at all, Carpets and Cupboards stuffed and electric motors and pits under about 400ml of water. Thanks to all the people that came and helped and offered to help, you know who you are.

Cheers

Batesy

See hat happens when people speculate . . bad infromation is spread. I should of taken my own advice silly me.

Just the carpet, well that's great considering it could of been far far worse.

PLEASE NOTE THAT DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED BY THIS FRIDAY 14th JANUARY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT IN YOUR PREFERRED SQUAD.

Batesy is checking on deposits that have been paid over the last couple of tension filled days and a squad list will be published early next week to give time for deposits from bank transfers to go through.

Any problem? Please contact:
Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Payments received from:

Barry Morgan 50.00
Cindy Schultz 50.00
Scott Richards 50.00
Rob Buckley 200.00
Matthew Wormald 50.00 D Squad
Beau Sevil 50.00 D Squad
Daniel Coffey 50.00

thanks

Batesy

payment for Barry Morgan is actully referenced as Broni Morgan - jagga isn't bowling

Back
Top Bottom