Kegel Bowling

Kegelmaster

An invitation to everyone; if you happen to come through Coffs Harbour, give me a call on 0407 292112 and have a free game of Kegel 9-pin bowling.
You will find that it is fun and very difficuly; strikes are very hard to get.
I would like to get an opinion from some of you top bowlers.
I even go as far to offer you a free beer or a softdrink if you break the 100 pin barrier.
The only restriction is that you are not allowed to use your own bowling ball, you have to use the standard Kegel ball, which is only 16cm in dia and weights 6 lb. Two different balls are used, one is solid with out any fingerholes and the most common used ball has two fingerholes, one for the thumb and the otherone for the middle finger. The lane is about 3ft longer as Tenpin.
Give me a reply if you like to know more about the game.

I can vouch for how much fun this is, I went up to Coffs for a holiday a few years back, and went to have a go at this, lots of fun and very challenging, makes you really appreciate how easy tenpin really is...

The guys at the centre are really great, they even invited me back for league later on in the week, which was a blast.

If you're ever in Coffs Harbour you really should drop in there and have a go, you'll have a great time!

Thanks Ash for your kind words. I posted this about a month ago and I am very supprised that nobody has taken up my invitation.

There are now three centres around Australia where you can play Kegel, the original one in Coffs Harbour, a small 4 lane centre in Melbourne at the Matthew Flinders Hotel in Chadstone and our latest one, a 7 lane facility on Hamilton Island.

Like to see some of you Tenpinners have a go at this; give me a call.

I can totally 100% agree that it is as fun as it sounds. We went up the Coffs for our Honeymoon and both being Bowlers we had to try it. Well l got whooped, its so different but its like l can figure this out... we went back 3 times. The variety of different games makes it so much more exciting. Getting a strike is hard!! and getting to 100 is even more tricky but its a blast, fun and the staff were really friendly.
Check it out. And you can't miss the building!

Back
Top Bottom