Justin Lowe 834 Series

T

Tam

I would like to Congratulate Justin Lowe on throwing a massive 834 series... You came close to that 300 in the last bud but it wasnt to be, and gives you a chance at it again... Your a true CHAMPION and a great assett to our game of Tenpin Bowling... Keep it up Champ and im sure those 300's will start coming in bucket loads soon... SENSATIONAL EFFORT LOWE :p

Tam

Congrats on the series and 298 game Jussy
There is only one word i can use to described this man

MACHINE

Take this form to ECCC. NSW and QLD won't know what hit 'em.

mate mate mate what can i say ......your just too good keep it up but i still have a bigger shot and i showed that to you at dandy hehe lets bowl a 300 each in qld im in nsw now ......... holden are better than ford but your cool . what did you leave in the 298 ????

Well bowled mate, awesome bowling. 257, 279 (with last 10) and 298. Hope to see you improve on that in Toowoomba.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well Done Jussy

You are a true Champ!!!!!!!!!

U r the best Bro-in law anyone could ask for....... :p

Keep up the great form for ECCC

was it with the new ball?????????

Speak soon

Lisa & Chrissy

Awesome Bowling Justin! :)

Your in great form at the moment & I'm predicting that big 300 wont be too far away at all.

Your a champ Just & a huge asset to our East Coast Team. Looking forward to you kicking NSW & QLD's butt!!

Jenny ;)

Congrats My Skipper
Was Awesome To Be In Same Team As You
And Watch The Machine In Action

I`m Impressed

Jonesy
:d

Can't say anything more about this fella..

A true champ and a fantastic bloke..

Well done big fella you are a SUPERSTAR....

:eek:nfire:

To my mate the big fella,bowled with you a couple of weeks ago at
Boronia and you carved that place to pieces just on 1000 for the 4 I thought
that was impressive,but you've gone on to greater heights since then.

Obviously that slump you were talking about has totally gone and your
back in wrecking mode,all the better for the VIC's and god help everyone
else.Sensational series to a guy well and truely worthy.

Boomer.

Wow!!!!
Thats awesome stuff Justin...your a great person and a hugely talented bowler...congratulations and it's probably been well overdue for you..

Cheers Mary & Barry :eek:nfire:

Well done Justin on your 834 series, it was great to watch!

Bit of a bummer that it was against my team (poor Steve, LOL), But fantastic effort, and hope to see a 300 soon

Jess D

Well done Justin great stuff l hope some of your great bowling and encouragement starts to rub off on me soon all the best see you Sunday at Keon Park. Regards Bastie =D>

Back
Top Bottom