Josh Morel The Man!!

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
Congratulations to Josh Morel for winning the MTBA under 21 cup today at AMF KNOX. He bowled 226 average and with a 279 high game. Anyone that bowls that average at AMF KNOX is THE MAN! Mum was almost in tears ;)
Keep it up mate. We are all very proud of you Josh.
Regards,
Alex, Judy, Rochelle and Tasha :)

Thats so awesome!!!

Fantastic bowling mate! Im so proud of you!
Wish I could have been there to see it..

Keep it up

Love ya Cuz
Alicia

go josh....great bowling, take no prisoners now. consider the chicken removed..lol its DONUT TIME..

WOW!!!! Joshi you finally did it!!!
I'm so happy for you buddy and i'm expecting a big sloppy kiss from you on Thursday...I'll even be sure to wax my moustache for you....
All jokes aside kiddo that is great news and you are definitely hitting some beautiful form lately shooting that 782 and your only 14....cant imagine whats in store for us in the not too distant future.....
but I have to say that absolutely none of this would happen without the amazing support of your beautiful mum Jeanie....and I know right now she is the proudest mum in world....

Great news and I'm pretty stoked for you both....

Love you lots MEZxxx

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Well done to Josh for winning the Scratch Division and Raymond Scott for winning the Graded Division in the boys.

Well done to Kimberlry Johnson for winning the Scratch Division and Dannielle Thomson for winning the Graded Division in the Girls.

Scores have now been uploaded to the MTBA website.

Thanks

Graham

www.mtba.com.au

Back
Top Bottom