listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
go to the ends of the earth for her....
HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...
show up naked,
bring beer.

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day & most of the night celebrating Ireland's draw with Germany.

Mick, the bartender, says "You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy".

Paddy replies "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then."

Paddy spins around from the bar & falls flat on his face.

"Shoite" he says & pulls himself up using a stool, dusts himself off, takes a step towards the door & falls flat on his face again.

"Shoite! Shoite!"

He looks to the doorway & thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door & some fresh air he'll be fine. So he belly crawls to the door, shimmies up the door frame, sticks his head outside & takes a deep breath of fresh air.

Feeling much better he takes a step out onto the sidewalk......& falls flat on his face.

"Bi'Jesus... I'm stoofed," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down. Crawls to the door, shimmies
up the door frame, opens the door, slithers inside. He takes a look up the stairs & says "Lord ...spare me".

Slowly crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door, takes a step into the room & falls flat on his face.

Eventually makes his way to the bed & falls into it.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee & says,

"Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night?".

Paddy says,

"I did Jess.
I was bloody pissed.
But how'd you know?"

"Mick called. You left your wheelchair at the pub."

Gus Gould goes to QLD for a meeting with Wayne Bennett. After the meeting, he says to Gus, "Well Gus, I don't know what you think of your players from NSW, but mine are all bright and brilliant."
"How do you know?" asks Gus.
"Oh well, it's simple", says. "They all have to take special tests before they can play here. Just watch this."
He calls Gordon Tallis over and asks him, "Tell me Gordie, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"
"Ah, that's simple", says Gordie, "it's me!"
"Well done Gordie", says, and Gus is very impressed.
Gus returns to NSW and wonders about the intelligence of the team. He calls in Andrew Johns and asks, "Joey, tell me, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

Joey thinks and thinks and doesn't know the answer. "Can I think about it a bit more Gus, and I'll give you the answer tomorrow?"
"Of course," says Gus, "you've got 24 hours."

Joey goes away, thinks as hard as he can, calls in his team-mates but no-one knows the answer. 20 hours later, Joey is very worried – still no answer and only 4 hours to go. Eventually Joey says "I know, I'll ring Allan Langer, he's clever, he'll know the answer."
He calls Allan. "Allan," he says, "tell me who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"
"Very simple", says Allan, "it's me!"
"Of course", says Joey and rings Gus. "Gus", says Joey, "I've got the answer: it's Allan Langer".
"No, you idiot", says Gus, "it's Gordon Tallis"

A man walks into a doctors office , and with a terrible stutter, tells the doc. that his penis is sooooo long it's pulling on his vocal chords.

Man;wwwwwhat cccan I dddo about it dddoc?
Doc; well....we can surgically remove it and replace it with a normal sized one.
Man;oooookay then.

Several weeks later of rest and recuperation the man enters the docs office.

Man; Doc I feel great and the vocal chords aren't strained, BUT, my sex life is just miserable now.I want my old dick back!
Doc; III dddoooon't ththththink ssssoooo!

Keep them coming guys,
Gavin

I love this one

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him on the seventh day resting.

He enquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God pointed downwards through the clouds. "Look Michael, look what I've made" said God.

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"Its a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and its going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing down to different parts of the Earth, "For example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people."

God continued, pointing to the different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to another area of land and asked, "What's that?"

"Ah," said God. "That's Queensland, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful people, impressive towns; it is the home of the world's finest artists, musicians, writers, thinkers, explorers and
politicians. The people from Queensland are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as speakers of truth."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed,"What about balance God, you said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied very wisely, "Wait till you see the wankers I'm putting next to them in New South Wales."

Q. How does Michael Jackson know when its time for bed?
A. When the big hand is on the little hand....

Q. Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a shopping bag?
A. Ones white, made of plastic and dangerous to children, the other is a shopping bag. :rolleyes:

LOL!

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists — two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.
“We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her.” The first man said.“You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife,”

The agent replies, “Then you’re not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.” The agent replies, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, “You guys didn’t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. So I had to beat him to death with the chair.”

The Average IQ in Australia was observed to have jumped markedly on Friday, a corresponding drop was noticed in the US some 20 hours later as the Collingwood team arrived for their Arizona training camp.

Two men are driving through Rockhampton when they get pulled over by the boys in blue. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick. The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him in the head with the stick. "What the hell was that for?" the driver asks. "You're in Queensland mate" the copper answers. "When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car."

"I'm sorry, officer," the driver says, "I'm from Victoria". The copper runs a check on the guy's license - he's clean - and gives the guy his license back.

The copper then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the copper smacks him on the head with the nightstick. "

What'd you do that for?" the passenger asks. "Just making your wish come true," replies the copper. "Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asks. "Because I know," the copper says," that two miles down the road you're gonna turn to your mate and say, "I wish that arsehole would've tried that shit with me!"

A French , Italian and Aussie bloke are discussing their lovemaking skills .
The Frenchman says ....... after I av finish making ze sweet luv to ze beautiful woman I gently kiss her on ze neck and whizper sweet nothings in her ear and she float 6 inches above ze bed in ecstacy ............

The Italian says ........ ahh thatss nothinga , whena I hava finished making the lova to my womana .........I kissa her alla the way downa her body , downa her knees and righta downa to her toesa ......... she floatsa 12 inches abova the bed in ecstacy ...................

The Aussie bloke says - mate that's f*ckin nothin ....... after I've rooted me chick , I get up out of bed , walk over to the curtains and wipe me donger all over the curtains and she hits the f*cking roof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i didnt see this till just now well i looked at the *can we give it a rest* topic to see if it was updated and i saw the make a new topic in mich so i finaly got to see all this funny shit and omfg gavin thats a cracker bout the hugeee dick fellar!

CAR TROUBLE and BLONDES

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What's the story?" He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor" She asks, "How often do I have to do that?"

A man goes to the beach one day and sees a woman with no arms and legs crying. The man goes up to woman and asks whats wrong. "Well I've never been hugged before" the woman replies. The man hugs her to stop her heartache.

The next day the man goes back and sees the limbless woman is there, yet again crying. the man asks her what is wrong this time. "Well I've never been kissed" replies the woman. The man kisses her to sooth her pain.

The man goes back the next day and sees the limbless person crying a third time he asks her what is wrong. "Well I've never been f***ed."

The man picks up the stunned woman, throws her in the ocean and says "You are now".

GaryH said:
Q. How does Michael Jackson know when its time for bed?
A. When the big hand is on the little hand....
Q. Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a shopping bag?
A. Ones white, made of plastic and dangerous to children, the other is a shopping bag. :rolleyes:

Why does Michael Jackson like thirty-nine year olds?
Because there's 30 of them!

What did the Priest say to Michael Jackson?
"Back off. He's mine!!!"

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road eating grass.
Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"
"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.
"We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you the lawyer said.
"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."
"Bring them along" the lawyer replied.
Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us also, and bring your family too"

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.
Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place.

The grass is almost a meter high."

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how
many kinds of boobies are there?

The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there's three kinds of
breasts. In her twenties, a women's breasts are like melons, round and
firm. In her thirties to forties, they are like pears, still nice but
hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions."

"onions?"

"Yes, you see them and they make you cry"

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said,
"Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?"
The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes
through three phases. In his twenties, his willy is like an oak tree,
mighty and hard. In his thirties and forties, it is a birch, flexible
but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree."

"A Christmas tree?"

"Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only."

A woman went to her doctor for a follow-up visit after the doctor had prescribed testosterone (a male hormone) for her. She was a little worried about some of the side effects she was experiencing.
''Doctor, the hormones you've been giving me have really helped, but I'm afraid that you're giving me too much. I've started growing hair in places that I've never grown hair before.''

The doctor reassured her, ''A little hair growth is a perfectly normal side effect of testosterone. Just where has this hair appeared?''

''On my testicles, which is something else I want to talk to you about...,'' replied the lady.

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those
expensive double-pane energy-efficient kind.

But this week I got a call from the contractor who installed
them, complaining that his work had been completed a whole
year ago, and I had yet to pay for them.

Boy oh boy, did we go around!! Just because I'm blonde
doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.

I proceeded to tell him just what his fast talking sales guy
had told me last year: namely, that in one year the windows
would pay for themselves.

There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just
hung up... and I have not heard back.

Guess I won that stupid argument!

Husband: Shall we try a new positon tonight?
Wife: Sure. You stand by the ironing board and I'll sit on the couch and drink beer and fart!

Back
Top Bottom