Jess Ryan 299 and 811 Series

Moogie

I would like to congratulate Jessica Ryan on a stella performance tonight in Early Birds League at Keon Park

her games were 244, 168 and 299 with the 7 pin left standing on the final shot of the night

Jess did manage to complete a total of 20 strikes in a row between game two and three, but on the final shot of the night the silly 7 would not budge

Anyways you are bowling amazing at the moment the big one is not far away.

Keep it up

Cheers
Megan

games were 244, 168 and 299
Megan, I think you'll find that Jess' second game was 268!! haha.
It was great to watch, it would've been better if the 7-pin had've carried... Oh well, next time :) Here's a tip- use Columbia!!!! ;)

A stellar performance from Jess, it was a pleasure to watch. A little heartbreaking too, with the stubborn 7 pin refusing to budge.

811, 20 strikes in a row, 299... Absolutely Incredible! :D:D:D

Keep up the great bowling, and as Megan said, the big one is not far away. ;)

- Jacko

Awesome stuff sis....

Was happy to come down to watch! :D
If you want a real tip though... ignore your boyfriend and use a storm ball... they will trip that 7 pin for you :p:p

The big one comes next week!

Craig

Megan, I think you'll find that Jess' second game was 268!! haha.
It was great to watch, it would've been better if the 7-pin had've carried... Oh well, next time :) Here's a tip- use Columbia!!!! ;)

Awesome stuff sis....
Was happy to come down to watch! :D
If you want a real tip though... ignore your boyfriend and use a storm ball... they will trip that 7 pin for you :p:p
The big one comes next week!
Craig

Or just ignore the sponsorship merry-go-round and show everyone up by using a house ball! :p

YEAH JESS YOU ROCK heheh

Well done hun, well deserved series. All the hard work and training is showing.
Im sure it wont be long now until that perfect came comes your way.

Well done again your a lil champion :)

Cheers Chrissy :)

Back
Top Bottom