CRAIG RYAN - 299 @ WERRIBEE

CHRISSY

CONGRATS CRAIG ON YOUR 299... IT WAS A GREAT GAME TO WATCH AND YES THAT 10 PIN SHOULD HAVE FALLEN....

BUT I REALLY MUST SAY THAT MY BESTEST FRIEND HAS A REALLY SORE BUM AND I AM REALLY GLAD YOU DIDNT BOWL AGAINST ME....

I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY IS BRING ON ROUND 32 AND WATCH JO GIVE IT TO YOU......

JO SAID THANKS MATE................

WE ALSO BLAME SCOTT FOR HIS INSPIRATIONAL THREAT, TO BE NICE TO HIS WIFE.....

P.S - DID YOU LEAVE VIA THE BACKDOOR AS WE WERE WAITING IN THE CAR PARK..........

WELL DONE - NICE TO WATCH....

AND BYE THE WAY DONT FORGET OUR MARS BAR SLICE ON FRIDAY.. OR YOU ARE DEAD..

LISA NOTMAN & JOANNE LAW.......

Well Done Iceman,
Nice to hear that a 299 came your way.
I do recall that is always ONE pin that costs........LOL.:rolleyes:
Great going chum. But what happened to being nice to the the girls, you threw that one out the door.
Catch up on Weds night.
Fuzz

Well congrat's on the 299 mate..

Just wondering what ball you were using.

So i guess you rocked the HOUSE last night??????

Once again ICEMAN well done on the 299...

Alan & Jenny

Ohhh So Close...
well done Craig on your 299...300 wont be to far away now
congratulations
Drew Layton

Ey Craig,
Cograts on ur 299 game last nite dude.
It was unlucky that is wasnt a 300 game and it was also unlucky that the 10 pin didnt fall but we noe that u will bowl one in the future and many years after that.
Once again congrats dude and keep up the great bowlin.

Cheers
Felicyti and Simon

Thanks for the well wishes...

Lisa, you will get your slice on Friday, in fact I'll see if I can con Mum into making an extra batch! (this time without the poison!)

Jo, I'm sorry that it had to be against you. Scott is baying for blood!!! :p
I'm sure you will get your revenge next time we play against each other! (Maybe you shouldn't have asked if I was warming up after the 244!)

Fuzzy, don't mention the ONE PIN again!
I still feel horrible about it, but i'm sure everything will be ok!
As for being nice to the girls - I didn't bowl 300 did I? I still gave them a chance!!!

Last but not least....
"Not-man", You will be shocked to find out that I used that Xceptionally Trash ball made by Track. I'm starting to warm to that thing now! (I may even call it an Xception sometime soon!)
By missing the last shot, I didn't need to go for a spare in the 10th hey mate!!
As for rocking the "house". I was jinxed by it!! Told not to bowl a 300 unless the HOUSE was watching! Not happy Jan!! lol

Hey Craig

well done on ur 299 game. we noe with u ur 300 game want be 2 far away.
i would like 2 wish u good luck 4 east coast.

once agin congarts on ur 299 game.

love lou

Nice game Craig, but it would be nice to see you chuck one of them games at Keon on a friday. I think it might be the team you are bowling in. I know when I bowled with the guys it brought me down to there level (Hee :D Hee :D ).

Backup King said:
Nice game Craig, but it would be nice to see you chuck one of them games at Keon on a friday. I think it might be the team you are bowling in. I know when I bowled with the guys it brought me down to there level (Hee :D Hee :D ).
So true, imagine if I didn't bowl with them on a Friday Night!! We would still be laughing at your ridiculous handicap! :p :p

hey kegs well done mate, at least i dont feel quite so bad for stepping on your toe on friday night now!!

hahaha peace out and well done mate

well done Craig on your 299. I am glad you weren't bowling against us this week.
Nat and Graeme

Congratulations Craig. Well done mate, 299 is still a great game. Next time get a shotgun and blow the bloody tenpin away!! I have bowled 289 x 6 ... so i know all about the sad tenpin :( and i also know why our game is called tenpin :(
I have given up on bowling a 300 game ;) ;)
Congratulations once again mate.

Well done Mighty-Mouse, I still can't believe I wasn't there to see you get to the 12th...
Hopefully when you crack the big 300, I will be there, just don't do it against S.M.O.C.N!!! :p
I am truly happy for you Budd', I bet Granny & Trev' were extatic, were they there to see it?
Well with a 299/788 it turned out to be a great night for you on the whole, but I know that soon it will be 300/800+ so I will be watching out for that in the coming weeks/months, as I don't think 'years' is going to be applicable.
Take care Mate, I will see you on Friday, hopefully.

Ya mate till the end, Mr. Jacko ;)