Its a boy !!!!

DaleS

Congratulations to Greg & Tina Kelly on the birth of their son

Thomas William at 3.54 this afternoon - 8lb 12 oz.....

now the fun really starts.......

with love from
Dale, Debbie, Emma, Heather & Zoe

Congratulations Greg and Tina on the birth of your baby boy! You've picked a beautiful name! We hope both Mum and bub are doing well.

Lacky & Kyles :p

Thomas William Kelly - welcome to the world ! To his wonderful parents, best wishes and tons of fun.....

Flower

Congratulations Greg and Tina on the birth of Thomas William. Hope Mum and Bub are doing well.

Mel Warmington :D

Alright............not before time......eh!!!

Congrats Tina & Greg.

Hope all is well with Mum & Bub..........and of course Daddy. 8lb plus, what ' bruiser he must be '

Mate don't believe all that you read, it's a great time with a new bub, sometimes I wish mine stayed that young.......then sometimes not, if you get my drift.

Anyway best wishes again and no doubt we will see him sooner or later at the bowl.

Best Regards

Santa

Thanks to everybody for their kind wishes. Mum & bub are both doing great. The little guy is absolutely perfect - There's a totally unbiased opinion for you... - fortunately, he's better looking than his old man.

Tina & Thomas will be home tomorow, so I'm looking at my last solid night's sleep for a while.

See you all soon & thanks again
Greg K

Greg & Tina,

What wonderful news, hope you cherish every moment with your little treasure "Thomas William"

There are 4 things you need to pass the new parent test

1. Loving, Kind & Giving heart
2. Patience (and lots of it)
3. Strong stomach and weak nose
4. Sense of humour

If you have all these you'll be right...

Seriously you'll make a great & loving family. Best wishes to you all and can't wait to see you showing your beautiful bubby off :p

Brad, Rachel, Shontay & Khynan Reggars

Back
Top Bottom