Interesting AO stats - who will win this year?

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Some interesting reading on the entry form revealed that Vic's have really crushed this event and the balance of lefties to righties is pretty even on the scale of things...........

Total number of AO's contested: 28

Lefty wins: 9
Righties: 19

Queenslanders: 4
NSW: 5
Vics: 16
Other: 4

With no Cara its a wide open field, I wonder who'll win? My bet, not a Victorian :D :D

I can't believe Cara would skip this one...

C'mon Cara..show the boys once again why you're the best bowler in Australia.

Chris Mesagno can play this game a bit(to put it mildly!), Trotts can score on anything(he could probably shoot the card in Albion train sation carpark) Better bring them weapons George, my old Tritons and the EMB are lining up for another battle and are itching to make some new eqiuipment look sorry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ha ha ha!!

i dont reckon a vic can win this and i am one especially now i found out last night trotts has chicken pox.you can only hope one can fluke some form to stop those bloody queenslanders!

Real bad luck for Trotts, hope it is a speedy recovery. I had him backed in for sure. Looks like we'll need another Vic to step up to the plate.

Come on Mac and Chris seems like there is no better time than now to win a major. Definately need to stop those Banana Benders winning.

there are some of us from Queensland who really aren't that bad.............. :wink:

AO

I can think of several Vics who could step and win it, but justb in case they lose their way, lets hope that SA :? :? produce a winner. :lol: :lol: It would be better than one of the Banana benders...haha :D :D :D Go Vics show George how good we are :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom