Injuries

Last year i ended up half way down the lane because my foot stuck to the approach and didn't slide, followed by my thumb not coming out and hurling me down the lane. Get me a day off school though :rolleyes:

left knee cartledge damage at 2007 youth challenge . It was good but at least i hold a record now first and only person to pull out of the youth challenge . :p not really one that you want but still a record none the less .

thankfully i have never done anything to serious to keep me aout of this game we love =]
a sore knee and elbow ever now and again..

but my family sure do have a record of finger issues!!

mum dislocated a finger pulling out weeds, and now her finger is kind of warped =p

alicia pulled out a finger nail, or maybe it was cutt off?

and dad just recently ripped his whole nail and nail bed out of his finger on one of the machines down that back! didnt stop our boys from getting through to emerson finals =] had his first night back last week, didnt go that bad =p

touch wood that my fingers all stay in place =p

hmmm lets c,
knee pain in left knee, couple of jammed fingers betweenballs, side of right thumb has become a callous n have had a few blood blisters that have opened right up
pinched a nerve in my back monday night...bowling with numb legs is interesting thats 4 sure. got hit by a truck on my motor bike back in april 07 and was bowling in southwest less than a week later with no problems, but it takes a normal league game to throw it off

Back
Top Bottom