I bowled 221 and lost to a 12 y.o.

desmondo

On a night where no-one else even looked like bowling 200, I bowled a 221 game and lost to my 12 year old son.

James bowled a 228 game. It was his first time over 200 and his first 500 series.

I hope he has many more games like this in the future.

unlucky des.

congrats james on the personal best! i am sure there will be many more good scores to come.

keep working at it!

cheers
martina
:D

228 high game at 12 years old. Not to shaby. Congrats on kicking the old mans butt.

Congrats on the 221 as well Des. Life in the old dog still.

;) ;) ;) ;)

On a night where no-one else even looked like bowling 200, I bowled a 221 game and lost to my 12 year old son.
James bowled a 228 game. It was his first time over 200 and his first 500 series.
I hope he has many more games like this in the future.
Well done James!! I first met the little guy at SAJYC Woodville event and he was a real nice kid really enjoyed his bowling so keep up the good work James.

Cheers,
Bobba

Well done James!! I first met the little guy at SAJYC Woodville event and he was a real nice kid really enjoyed his bowling so keep up the good work James.
Cheers,
Bobba

Oh yeah, i remember that kid, well done James, good to see you're improving, keep up the great bowling mate!

cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

Get used of it Des. Having seen James bowl Im sure there will be many more times to come. Im sure you taught him all he knows..... Well done James and a nice high score to beat your Dad on.

Try bowling a nice 200 game, then in the next round lose to your opponent by 101 pins. Quite disturbing really! Good thing I like the girl I lost to! :p

HAHA! Nice work James. Keep it up mate. You got the right man in your corner....

Bad luck to ya Des.....but everyone's right. There's gonna be more ass-whoopin' in the years to come!

Cheers

Thankyou very much for all your nice comments.
I love bowling with my Dad and I really love beating him.
My Dad disagrees but I hope Michael is right.
Thanks again:D
James

Back
Top Bottom