HVO SUMMIT OIL PATTERNS

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows where we can get our hands on some oil patterns (programs) for the HVO Summit.

We are chasing things like Christmas Tree, Reverse Block etc

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Frank

Hi Frank, you should find them in your Manual that came with the Machine ( a lot of patterns are programmed into the Machine already), as for a Reverse Block it is impossible to do normally the way the Machine is Designed but you will have to tamper with the wicks to get the desired result.

Frank Williams

Hi Frank,

We used to set up a reverse block by running the outside boards longer than the inside boards. Tough as all getout... The Summit is an under rated machine in my opinion.

Cheers,
Jason

Hey guys thank you both for your replies, i will take all your advice on board. I just ordered the Century Programmer for my laptop so hopefully that will help me out a little

Cheers

Frank

Sorry, a very experiencd eye at a majors level(since the days the Melbourne Cup shot was shot was put down with a Lanewalker and the AO shot was put down with a Silver Bullet sees otherwise. Kegels are nice, but dont blow unnecesary $ on them for the good of the sport please!!!

Oops!! I do forget there is a business side to it as well, im not too fussed what machine gets used, as long as it works, no ofence intended with my lasy post

Back
Top Bottom