How tough does bowling have to be???

I would take this opportunity to sincerely appologise to Lawrie & Carol for my comments, I did not mean in any way to question the integrity or the character of Lawrie & Carol. Nobody appreciates more than me the effort and time both have put into the sport and I respect both of them very highly.

If I have caused either of them any harm I can again only appologise most sincerely

Bowled Emerson shield this year and only 1 bowler ended over the card. It was tough but i didnt hear anybody complain. Suck it up and improve your game so next time when you are faced with something you are not used to you can deal with it.

I would take this opportunity to sincerely appologise to Lawrie & Carol for my comments, I did not mean in any way to question the integrity or the character of Lawrie & Carol. Nobody appreciates more than me the effort and time both have put into the sport and I respect both of them very highly.
If I have caused either of them any harm I can again only appologise most sincerely

Hi Steve
Appology accepted

Thank you all for the support
I hope this post is now finished and all comments will be taken on Board for the 2014 Hammer Classic - this will be our tenth year
If we can get more sponsors on board we can make it our Best and perhaps look at Grand Seniors .. fingers crossed

Also we wish all Seniors trying for a spot in the Team for Las Vegas ''Good Luck'' in the next two tournaments.
Carol & Animal & Batesy

Just an observation... Dockers you seem to like to start a thread and then walk away, most times leaving a trail of destruction behind you, i find it odd that you would do this and then not return to reply to some of the people who have commented on your original post.

Not the first time either.

That is all.

Just wondering if the final scores are posted anywhere. I am only a 175 average bowler but like looking up the scores of the top bowling Seniors. Keep are the good work you are doing for 10pin bowling Animal.

Just an observation... Dockers you seem to like to start a thread and then walk away, most times leaving a trail of destruction behind you, i find it odd that you would do this and then not return to reply to some of the people who have commented on your original post.

Not the first time either.

That is all.

That is what people who no longer bowl and have lost touch with the sport do and love nothing more than to grind an axe and destruct something for their own amusement rather than support and enhance something. Sad really. Small minded and pathetic and a total waste of energy IMO.

It's good to see, we have so many experts in Senior bowling these days........maybe you should stick to the adult group............the group that's been in a steady decline since the 90's...........been digging that hole that just keeps getting deeper..........

Here's my 2cents worth for what it's worth...Brian, Animal & Carol run great tournaments, the majority of bowlers have a great time during the games, the ones that have bitched about anything in the past including myself, have either or both had something going on within them selves being mental or physical in turn not being switched on for what they came there for in the first place.

We all have to learn to block out what ever is bothering us and just play your best 10 frames for each game and be happy with what you achieved, everyone bowls on the same pattern, If you think there is nothing wrong with your delivery and it's not working for you!!
Learn to adjust before you go blaming anything else...

In the end it IS a Competition and someone has to WIN !!!
Do the best you can, adjust the best you can, move your feet....
Maybe you can be the person who wins !!!

A win is a win - 220 ave or 190 ave either way I'm happy !!!

Well done to Lawrie and Carol and the staff at the bowl,
you guys do such a great job and i truly hope you know how much we all appreciate all you do for seniors bowling.

I would like to have my 5 cents worth.
I really believe the lanes while tougher than usual were not the problem.
we are seniors and bowling 6 or in some cases 5 to a pair and having to wait between matches takes a toll on the old body.
bowling late at night also can effect some.Also the high humidity in the bowling center made it difficult.

Back
Top Bottom