How many Fouls have you had in one game?

I'v been wanting to ask this question to see if I'm the only one who has managed to get something quite like this ( I hope im not though :rolleyes: )

Last Sunday (30th of July) I managed to get 4 fouls in a row :cry:

I moved on the approach but still wasnt able to stop fouling. That game I managed to score 127 but to this day I still dont no how :-k lol

So please feel free to tell me that Im not the only one who has done this :silly:

Taya, how did you manage this? you don't slide and neither does Aspley's approaches. Are sure the foul lights weren't malfunctioning. Eg.. the ball was setting it off, this is quite common?

Taya, how did you manage this? you don't slide and neither does Aspley's approaches. Are sure the foul lights weren't malfunctioning. Eg.. the ball was setting it off, this is quite common?

Maybe things have changed a little in the almost four years since the opening post was made ;)

Hey Taya,

I remember in the good old days, when our foul lights actually worked properly(!), I guy I bowled with had 4 in the first game and 3 in the next! I don't understand how he got none in the third, but that's how it went!!

Regards - Chris

Wow back when i had black hair, weighed 80 kilos and threw a U2 and a U-dot :p

at East Coast during the championships this year, the foul lines were so touchy, I copped 4 and looked down each time and was only by millimeters, but also had 3 over the weekend where I wasn't over the line and had it reversed...thank god for coaches who teach to stay in the shot at the foul line

I've had 2 that I can remember, in thoudands of games from 1960 to now. Unless you stick on the approach, you should never foul, and even then it's not inevitable. Just don't let go of the ball !! It's like foot faults in tennis, Just stand back a few inches further.

Back
Top Bottom