Finally, one back on Androo!

K-C

Well seeing Androo takes such pleasure in reporting anyone he can into the Book, I get the privilege of letting you all now of his not one but THREE efforts yesterday in the Moonah Classic!

Not only did he manage two 5-7 leaves from the pocket, but also had a beautiful 8-10 to top off the day's efforts!

Good one sl.... :wink: Hehe. Thanks for entertaining the crowds!!

What can I say??? I try :D

At least I spared one 5-7.... been so long since I left one, I'd almost forgotten how to shoot at it ;)

Androo,

Since I'm in retirement at the moment, would you like a lend of my fingers??? lol I don't know who needs them the most, you or crammond!

Thanks Scooter, they may come in handy. :roll: :lol:

BTW Kace, we forgot about young Benny Harriss, with his DOUBLE GUTTER and 108 game. That surely has to be worth a mention :shock: :shock: :shock: ;)
This is looking good for sheild huh? 8)

what about dan buntings 112 on the same lane same game?? and how kassey blamed us for her 143!!!!! she thought she couldnt concerntrate when we bowled with such talent!!! :oops:

Androo, you forgot one other thing. The double gutter by Benny was followed with a 7 gutter, that, from memory, was in the ditch before the arrows :? lol.

Ben, that was an entertaining last game to say the least but I am still sticking to my guns and saying you were both at fault for my less than impressive finish. lol. Oh and do you want a straw with that?? :roll: Haha.

yeah the straw to go with the quite shocked counter staff at hungrey jacks when i happily orded spagette lol.....or we talking about KFC?? ohhh i wouldnt know we went to about 50 billion places, or do we need the straw to suck off all the oil that was inbedded in the dude with the afro as he hurtled him self down the lane hehehehe.

ohh well rackers im sure we can fit plenty of straws in that bouse of urs or maybe we can use them to measure the distance u stop from the foul line lol....ohh well 143 and blaming it on me and dan LOL id do the same thing....and just for the record it fell in just after the dots.

Hey Kace I hope I didn't put you off too much when you were on my pair :lol: You've got a bigger shot than I have, I can't find my pe........ :wink:
Sorry about telling Chris Commane's little baby sister to run up to you and say G'day Rackers :D :D :D
Ahhhhhhhh its all good :)
By the way, Androo leaving an 8-10 and TWO 5-7's
OHHHH THUUUUPER !!!!!!! :D

Wonder if Simon got that on camera?
I also apologise to everyone who gathered around to watch me bowl and see if I'd leave a 5-7-10 again - it didn't happen :cry:

Ben we went to exactly 2 places. Both of which you mentioned. Never have I met someone as prone to verbal diarrhoea as you are. lol. That call about the foul line thing was good though, especially coming from you :p
HAHAHA @ Matt! :lol: Naah it was all good buddy, I bowled pretty well when we were on the same pair. But then again, maybe I just wanted to get out of there quickly so you didn't follow through with your many threats of farting :wink:
Oh and I still like the little Commane's call at Ell better than the one about me! Hahaha, all in good fun though :D

HAHAHAHA Finally ur turn mate:D

Good on ya Matty dont give them any reason to get at you!

Love ya both
Kales

Back
Top Bottom