Votes: 4 2.9%
  • 40-45

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 45-+

Votes: 16 11.8%

• Total voters

Gary

How many centres have you bowled in.

How many centres have you bowled in in Australia break them down by state if you like will poll the total of centres you have bowled in ok.
My total 23 sure that is wrong but hay it's a start.
Gary.......................................:cool:

Gary,

Going by the list on total bowling of all the bowling centres, I've counted 30 of which I can remember anyway....

You dont realise how many different centres you have bowled in until you start counting...

Jenny ;)

You dont realise how many different centres you have bowled in until you start counting...

Yea your right still thinking!!!!!!

Gary.......................................................:cool:

I've bowled in 299 different bowling alleys during my lifetime.
Only 21 in Australia, but 180 in California..does that count?

Wow - 41 for me and I don't reckon I even travel that much...

Mostly Melbourne and Victoria (32 there), some of which have shut now. The rest are NSW, Qld and SA.

No overseas ones - yet, but hopefully will get to try at least one or two out someday in the future.

Good poll... :D

does a repacement centre count as a different one?

eg, amf blacktown and amf macarfar

Enf...

[edit]
and i just noticed that '15' is listed under 2 entries, which do i pick :p
[/edit]

I've counted 39 off the top of my head. I never realised how many centres I have actually bowled in until just then.

If a centre shuts down...and then that same building re-opens about 3 years lateer run under a different bunch of people and is in no way affiliated with the previous owners, does that count as 2 different centres?
Ive counted about 25ish...then got lost hahaha

I've bowled in 37 Centres, of which 17 are now closed, 2 in Victoria, 3 in Queensland, 1 in the Northen Territory, 1 in ACT, 1 in Osaka Japan, the rest in NSW. I worked in 19 Centres of which 8 are now closed. I have visited 53 centres altogether, I alway visit any Centre if I'm in the area, my Misses hates that.

willey

Silly me for got about over-sea's 3 in the UK 1 in Austria ( lane service :drinking: ) and of course USA x 1.

Gary................................................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom