how many bowlers out there are also keen fisherpeople???????

KANAFA!

hey peoples just wondering how many bowlers out there are into fishing??????
i am a mad fishermanhave been for 14 years now :D :D

well hope to hear from ya's

l8er

matty k

Yeah fishin is a time where you can sit down and relax... pity i havent been for ages.... nothin but bloody carp in the murray river... but oh well... its good to go out and relax

fishing trip is on the go this weekend and boy am i looking foward to getting away :) good opertunity to test out the new surf rod :D

cobow :)

Princetown. theres a camping ground where you're still allowed to have a campfire ( how bout that 8) ) plus you get surf or river fishing within half a k - or a 2 stubbie walk :D

cobow :)

I spent a day floating around Port Phillip Bay(in a boat of course) off Werribee a couple years ago catching flattys, tried fishing off the beach at the missus' parents beachhouse(about 1/2 hour out of Mt Gambier, at a little place called Nene Valley) a few times with no luck(my Cousin bogged his Commodore on a bit of beach where only 4wd were supposed to go, whoops!!) Fishing out in the water when it was about 15 degrees in shorts there was a ba$tard too. Knowing my luck a gummy shark will probably nibble my leg one day or i'll get inked by a squid.

I'm out fishing every chance i get, either in the lakes around home or down around shellharbour.

I really dig it, pity I don't live on the coast. Ah well one thing to look forward to in retirement . Wait up that's about twenty years away! Might have to get a holiday house. Now I just need to win Lotto :p

Hey

I taught my husband how to bowl and he just loves it, and he taught me how to fish I love it. We love fishing in the Murray River even though it is only stinking rotten carp.

Nat :D :D

hey guys just lettin you all know that i caught my first barra when i was in darwin!!!!! its wasnt huge but hey its a barra

cheers

matty k[/img]

hey guys just lettin you all know that i caught my first barra when i was in darwin!!!!! its wasnt huge but hey its a barra

cheers

matty k[/img]

i reallt enjoy my fishing is well i am out when ever i got time but with work and bowling there is not much time for that any more

Hay Peter there are other fish in the river mate all you need to know is where to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you mite get lucky

Stuff bowling...i'm going fishing. Actually golf driving range is the place to be :D Going there tomorrow. Good stress relief, which I need right now. :cry: I'll be back and better for it :wink:

I am sure i will find it hard to think about bowling when i am reeling in my first barra in townsville. Should be a great fishing opps bowling trip :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom