How many 300 ' s will there be at the AO?

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
With a good old carryfest pattern being laid I wonder how many 300 ' s will be bowled?

Guesses? I say 6 with 10 games 290 or better

If they are indeed laying Qamf WC 2013 my guesses are as follows:

4 x 300's
Crap loads of 290+ games
230 ave to make top 14 MP

It is a fairly high scoring pattern but it is at Keon park and the lanes are fair stuffed but I'd say probably 3-5 300's

I reckon there will be 4 300's, it will take 230+ to cut & I reckon the winner will be averaging in the 240's, pushing a 250 ave.

Cut should be 230 but as said previously will play a touch harder than Russia due to lane topography. I'm going 3 300's and 10 games of 279+

I think you're on the right track, George. Depending on whether the lane surface had been blocked to death for the other 51 weeks of the year ( as if it hasn't... ), AWO (Australian Wide Open) will probably have 7 x 300 games. HPL usually carries well, as it's a little more forgiving on the excited fast one in the 8th or 9th frame. Maybe some seniors will show up. :) Have fun and watch out for double demerits, folks!

Thought you were feeling a bit left out.....:)...needed the fix.....you got me!! :)

Obviously reading the posts there going to lay a easier pattern sometime soon!!

I suppose there just trying to be like the most successful organization currently in Australia!!..........

...............:)

With a good old carryfest pattern being laid I wonder how many 300 ' s will be bowled?

Guesses? I say 6 with 10 games 290 or better
My guess would be, one 300 game by "GF" and at least five games of 290 or better, by the two handed wannabes.

Back
Top Bottom