How Australian Are You???

~Mrs STORM~

Revless Wonder...
http://smartasses.org/aussiequiz.html

Do it then post results...mine:

You got 19 answers right.
You got 1 answers wrong.

You're a little ripper!
You have a near perfect grasp of the colourful gab and can probably make yourself understood in most social occasions, such as Gazza's weekly Barbie... but I bet you can't throw a boomerang!

You got 1 answers right.
You got 19 answers wrong.
You're a complete twonk as an Aussie! Don't even come & visit!
If you DO come to visit, there is very little chance that you will understand anything anyone says and you'll have to be very, very, careful. Not only will the drop bears get ya, but the kangaroo rats will probably shit in your backpack as well.

:(

You got 16 answers right.
You got 4 answers wrong.

You'll be apples! Well... nearly anyway.
You will communicate fairly effectively with the native population, but they will still mutter "bloody yank" when you walk out of the pub.

You got 16 answers right.
You got 4 answers wrong.
You will communicate fairly effectively with the native population, but they will still mutter "bloody yank" when you walk out of the pub.

You got 18 answers right.
You got 2 answers wrong.
You're a little ripper!
You have a near perfect grasp of the colourful gab and can probably make yourself understood in most social occasions, such as Gazza's weekly Barbie... but I bet you can't throw a boomerang!

Damn im a good guesser!!!

You got 20 answers right.
You got 0 answers wrong.
You're a bottler, mate!
You are a fair dinkum, ridgy didge, dinky die, true blue, dyed-in-the-wool Ocker-like strine speaker. Well bugger me, you could probably even play a didgeridoo and know the proper way to twirl a billy. Goodonya. Get us another stubbie while you're up, will ya... and have one yourself while you're at it!

You got 9 answers right.
You got 11 answers wrong.
You're a nong as far as the Strine goes.
...but there may be hope for you yet. After all, you nearly got half of them right... but a miss is as good as a mile in a quiz, innit?

You got 17 answers right
You got 3 answers wrong

You'll be apples! Well....nearly anyway.
:p :D :D :p

You got 13 answers right.
You got 7 answers wrong.
You're a battler. Not much of a one, mind... but getting there.
You will have no trouble getting around, and understanding most things that are said to you. However avoid RSL clubs and old peoples homes, the nuances are lost on you.

Toshio

You got 7 answers right.
You got 13 answers wrong.
You're a drongo.
You probably will survive a visit to Australia - but if you go into a pub, be extremely reticent to shout.

You got 0 answers wrong.
You're a bottler, mate!
You are a fair dinkum, ridgy didge, dinky die, true blue, dyed-in-the-wool Ocker-like strine speaker. Well bugger me, you could probably even play a didgeridoo and know the proper way to twirl a billy. Goodonya. Get us another stubbie while you're up, will ya... and have one yourself while you're at it!

I'm scared that I got them all right, some of those sayings are really old.....

You got 12 answers right.
You got 8 answers wrong.
You're a bit of a galah with the lingo.
...and you have a long way to go still, until you'll be able to understand directions to get to the nearest public dunny.

yer well the teen language is better

You got 19 answers right.
You got 1 answers wrong.
You're a little ripper!

Ha not bad considering i was guessing what they were lol

You got 7 answers wrong.

You will have no trouble getting around, and understanding most things that are said to you. However avoid RSL clubs and old peoples homes, the nuances are lost on you.

etnies_boy said:
You got 7 answers wrong.

Sorry guys this was me logged in as Corwyn by accident

You got 17 answers right.
You got 3 answers wrong.

You got 0 answers wrong.
You're a bottler, mate!

You got 17 answers right.
You got 3 answers wrong.

LOL my dad got

You got 18 answers right.
You got 2 answers wrong.
You're a little ripper!

He got the beer 1 wrong :confused:

Back
Top Bottom