Edithvale

Tickets are $10 each

So far we have some great items including
Electric mixer
Digital camera with printer
Plenty of booze !!
Electric can opener
various other items with a lot more items still to come in

If you are interested in attending please either pm me or contact one of the team members.

Guaranteed to be a good night.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

We have just secured a GPS for the auction. Thank you to VGE.

I believe there is a team member who might be interested in this one.....

Liz Fabian-Czmok

Liz
I think we should let Jason put the first BID in or should we still let him use the compass the he has.;)
Still come on Jason place a bid here for this Item.

Jeanette

We had just secured a very interesting item for the auction:

1 share in the Salegreys Syndicate

The Syndicate was started up by the Sale Greyhound Racing committee 2 years ago. It has proven to be very successful. Currently the syndicate owns such dogs as Salegrey Verto (ran 2nd in the Silver Chief about 18 months ago) Salegreys Iscool trained by Peter Giles (one of the top trainers around) Diamond Salute, Cornish Lady and a couple more. The syndicate will be purchasing some more dogs as well as possibly looking at breeding from one already owned.

This is a great opportunity to get into greyhound racing and have some fun.

Liz Fabian-Czmok

You know you can count on us Liz. We will support our bowlers. This time we will make sure we bring extra donuts just for your table ;)
Alex

Alex

I will not be privileged enough to sit at a table.

You will have to listen to my voice that night instead of Jeanette's. :eek::eek:

Liz

This event is getting closer now.

We have just received a Palsonic DVD player to be auctioned off !!

Liz

Just had a chat to Liz, and it's shaping up to be a great night! There are some great items up for grabs (a good variety too).

Hope to see some new faces come along and support the team heading over to Adelaide next month. If you can't join us, it's not too late to donate an item or service for the auction.

See you there!

Hi Liz,
You should get the whip out on some of your bowlers who made the team. They should be talking about the auction and the trip here!! They should set this thread on fire. Beg people for some money like the other thread :p
Lol I won't be famous with DHC people after this.
Good luck for saturday.
Alex

Firstly I would like to thank all the people who attended the night. It was a great night with lots of laughs. I was truly touched by all the people who just dug into their pockets.

Secondly I would like to thank the businesses who donated goods:
Dahlsens, Bairnsdale
Retravision, Sale
Sale & District Greyhound Racing Club
Reliance Petroleum, Traralgon
Vision Global Electronics
Fonestop, Frankston
Radio Rentals
Austral Hotel, Korumburra
Anaconda

A big contratulations to Geoff Morris for winning the LCD TV. A worthy receipient !!

My only disappointment for the night was "NO DAM DONUTS !!" :mad::mad:;)

We grossed $4,820 for the night. Keep in mind we had a couple of expenses like hire of the hall being the biggest.

All in all it was a great success and a good night. Who could ask for more.

Hope that answers your question Gary. :)

Liz

Firstly I would like to thank all that came on Saturday night a great night it was and so much fun, with a great amount raised for the team
Most importantly a big thank you to the companies that donated items of the auction night

Dahlsens, Bairnsdale
Retravision, Sale
Sale & District Greyhound Racing Club
Reliance Petroleum, Traralgon
Vision Global Electronics
Fonestop, Frankston
Radio Rentals
Austral Hotel, Korumburra
Anaconda
Mentone Tenpin Bowling Centre
Chelsea 1905
Tupperware Pauline Webster

Word of Mouth Club

To the Humphries for putting together all the hampers great job Ros

I would also like to thank Liz for being the voice on Saturday

Also to the whole committee you did such a great job Ros Noelene Kerry and Liz.

To Geoff Morris hope that you enjoy your TV that you won.

Jason Motta sorry that you did not won the GPS not sure now how you are going to find your way round may have to go to PLAN B that is if we had a plan b :confused:;)

But most of all to the team members and friends that attend on saturday thank you for your support.

Hope to do you proud in South Australia and bring back the medals

:bounce8::bounce8::bounce8:

Alex what can we say the Donut were missed by Liz, we may have to send her Therapy as she was so looking forward to them.

Jeanette Kent
Holt Victoria Chairman
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

well guys that is awesome and in 4 weeks we shall decend on adelaide for the holt carnival and i would like to wish you good luck and jeanette we will have to have a :JD: or 2 when i see ya so ta ta for now ans c u all in adelaide :D ;)

THERAPY ;) Lol Jeanette. I can just imagine Liz like that "Dove Chocolate" add. "Don't worry ...I'll be ok", while eating her doughnuts.
People already calling me KKK. Krispy Kreme Krishnan :p
Alex
Ps I might have to learn how to "manage" A handicap next year so that I can have fun and bowl with these nice people. Just kidding lol.

Jason Motta sorry that you did not won the GPS not sure now how you are going to find your way round may have to go to PLAN B that is if we had a plan b :confused:;)

I will just have to rely on the stars in the night sky to guide me across the border i guess!

I had set my self to get it................ thanks Scott! In fact the Morris clan probably saved me nearly $6-700 for the night by out bidding against me!

Thanks for a good night people and to those other business's that got involved as well.

Cheers
Jason Motta

Back
Top Bottom