Hmm...Do Aerodynamics Work in Bowling???

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
The only reason I ask this question is because of the following:

Last night, the one and only, DJ Luko wore a shirt that looked like it came straight off the back of someone at the Sydney Mardigras. A very nice, skin tight, metallic electric blue number.

What a sight, but I wouldn't call it a real good one!!
icon_biggrin.gif

When asked why the shirt was being worn, the reply was..."well, it's got a collar, and I might be able to increase my speed a bit through the areodynamic properties of the material".

Only DJ could wear something like that, and get away with it.

baleedat ...

well i do, cos i was with DJ when he bought the shirt while we were at Rachuig last year!!! and don't worry ashley, bboy, myself and homer ... amongst others didn't let this purchase go without quite a bit of **** stirring .... but then again we did that all trip to DJ ...lol (DJ: u no u like it!!)

PS; DJ ..... will you be wearing the shirt in question for Rachuig trials next week??? lol ... it could giv an advantage in more ways than one ...

1. the Aerodynamic side of things???
2. the rest of us will be too busy rolling around on the approach laughing at u to actually bowl!!!! lol

that's all from me!!!

Later
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

DJ sounds like the George of Tasmania .. George isnt impartial to wearing the odd skin tight shiny shirt. His answer to all the ribbing ???

"it's called style !!"

Can I get you some hairgel George ?

Theres no way in hell I would wear a tight fitting metalic shirt, black maybe........

All I can hope for is that DJ Luko makes the Rachuig team. I thought Cameron Jenkins was going to cop a hammering at Rachuig but it may not compare to the ribbing DJ whoever his name is, is going to get.......

GO QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Graham, no hairgel for you

Thats allright georgie boy, Ill just put you QLDers to Shame with My Pink Urethane Stingray, that gets caught in ball returns, and bagg out to win against you just like I did on 3-4 at the gold coast LOL Remember??? Just ask Morty he complained to Ash so much about it and Ian said it WAS TOO SMALL

lol

GUS

Bring that $%#* on! You can bring your pink sting ray, and what other pre historic stuff you got, there is no way Tassie is even going to come close. Your just lucky Ash and Matt is in your team or you guys wouldn't win any points at all. You better hire or draft some lefties because Bankstown is going to be as wide open as hookers legs down at Oxford Street on the left.

Yours in bowling

George

Hey Adam,

i remember that horrid shirt from rachuig last year and it was seriously gross! I cant believe you are even still wearing it! hahahaha

I might go have a look in SUPRE tomorrow and see if they have any other pretty colours for you that i can get you for this years rachuig
icon_biggrin.gif
hehe

Yo. All I think adam bought that shirt for, was for a laugh. Plus If you didn't know him and saw him on the streets, You'd think he was Bob Downe
icon_biggrin.gif

Lol

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spoof:
If you didn't know him and saw him on the streets, You'd think he was Bob Downe
icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially with the bleached hair, and the pencil thin beard thingy!!
icon_biggrin.gif
hahahaha

ive only got two words for ya.... DEEEEEZ NUUTTZZ!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

about that bob downe thing, WHATEVEERRR!!!
your mamas know about bob downe cuz whenever i say his name they know EXACTLY what to do
icon_wink.gif

yes i'll bring it to rachuig and more..... i still waiting for the order of bell bottom skin tight, crotch tight, chequered pants to go with them.....

yeah and i think i'll bring my bow tie g string as well.. i heard you need to wear a tie to teh rachuig dinner so thats my outfit all sorted out
icon_razz.gif
just have to shave my legs now lmao

and us tasmanians not winning a point.. well we'll soon .. i'll let the bowling sort that out.

and come on michelle! the shirt wasnt that bad! its done the trick in the clubs down here.. acts as a conversation starter
icon_wink.gif

all i can say now is.. you guys are ALL jealous
icon_wink.gif

peace out

DJ PoonTastic

Luko

oh yeah george we have a left hander rolling off for rachuig this year.. his name is paul lucock.... all i ask you guys to do is to fire him up cuz then we'll have an extra 21 points to add to our score
icon_wink.gif

and also to spoof... i look like bob downe huh? well i spose u could pass for a mushroom with legs
icon_biggrin.gif

ppl aske me why i would wear shirts like that well i dunno the comic factor i spose.... it turns heads so all theppl who bag it i guess..well... are insecure
icon_wink.gif

i like to demonstrate my verility a little too much i guess.. but as mark dj unpredictable Foster would say...

...its all good!!!!

TALK IT UP!!!

bring it on !!

peace out

DJ PoonTastic

u r a legend DJ ...

george, DJ doesn't need the other rachuig teams on his back ... we tassie guys get stuck in2 him enuff as it is!!! he is a great team man tho!!! and as for your comments ... the tassie guys will be lining up to play u!!! u want 2 hope the left is bloody big ... u may be a chance of win then urself!!! only a small chance tho!!

as for milkman ... reckon we can find enuff time to get stuck in2 him as well .... thats if his momma will leave us alone long enuff to do anything!!!! lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeh DJ - out with the Elvis Costume one Wednesday night for a good laugh....
Keep it up and I'll buy you some sunnies and give you a gig on the PBA Tour as Ernie Schlegel.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scooter:
as for milkman ... reckon we can find enuff time to get stuck in2 him as well .... thats if his momma will leave us alone long enuff to do anything!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Cam is going to have to realise his mum is well and truly here to stay. After Id met his mum I felt bad about saying that stuff but it's all forgotten now and open season once again.

NEWS FLASH....

Apparently the shirt will be making another appearance sometime soon. I will try to have the Dig. Camera out to catch the moment, to share with the world what I have to put up with every Wednesday Night!!
icon_biggrin.gif

huh? what was that? sorry i cant hear u over my shirt.. LMAO!!!

DJ PoonTastic

Luko

Back
Top Bottom