Hmm - a FABALL FAN ?

boybrowny

Any FABALL sponsored bowlers out there, I have found your perfect fan !!!

There is a 24 year old female bowler here in Alice Springs, shoots about a 170-180 avg AND refuses to use or buy any equipment other than HAMMER !!! She is a buffing bowler who has used nothing but HAMMER equipment since buying her first new ball several years ago. Since then she has purchased several new HAMMERS.

She is about to update to the latest FABALL equipment.

Is there any FABALL sponsored bowler out there who can spare an XL HAMMER shirt for our keen bowling friend? The local bowl does not sell bowling shirts and she has been trying to get one for the past year and a half....

Even a towell or other HAMMER collectable would be a good investment in this bowler who I have no doubt will be buying FABALL products for years to come....

If so - please email me for a postal address... [email protected]

Oh yeah, in case someone is feeling particularly generous she bowls 14.5 lb gear and needs a new bowling bag!!!! LOL...

Cheers.

just wondering Pete.... where was this bowler when the Rachuig/Walter Deveer nominations were being called for?..with that average you never know..........Keep her in the know for next year!!!

Bronni

Back
Top Bottom