Highest mixed 5 person team total

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
My team on Wednesday night at Caboolture (SHOOTERS SHOOTERS) bowled an impressive 1254 a few weeks ago to claim the league record. Without remembering the exact games, we had 2 ladies shoot 250+ and 240+ and the guys shooting 240+, 285 and 214.

Got me thinking that it would have to be some sort of record?? Remember this is a mixed team. Is there anywhere I could look it up?

Wow thats a HUGE total....I would agree that it probably IS some kind of record. I don't know of any actual sites that would have those kind of records, but maybe just try google or something and see what you get. I think the highest I have seen is about 1150 or so. :shock:

The only records that I can find are the ABC records in the US.

The records for a 2 woman/3 man team are as follows:

Mixed - Two Women/Three Men
Score Team City, State Date
1,348 Next Luzerne, Pa. 3/30/01
1,327 B T Express St. Louis 10/2/99
1,311 Patch's IGA Flint, Mich. 2/25/95
1,311 U.S. 1 Hardware Plantation, Fla. 2/10/98
1,310 Double Trouble St. Louis 12/7/94
1,307 Beth and the Buttheads Mesquite, Texas 3/24/94
1,307 Bowlers Choice Minneapolis 1/10/01

Other records there can been seen at www.bowl.com

Very nice game tho George!! :)

Jan Morton's site might have some relevant information on it.
Andrew might be able to provide the link at some time
Great bowling :wink:

In that same league 2 or 3 years ago george, the Pin Shatterers with the team as
Nathan Hay
Kayleen Mariot
Brendan and Dale Heathwood
Matthew Thomas
These people shot 1327. Two or three people in the team bowled a 300. That was impressive. :lol:

THATS NOT IMPRESSIVE,THATS FOOKING MASSIVE ,NO ONE WILL EVER BEAT 1327 AS A MIXED TEAM BUT JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE ,COULD U EMAIL ME THE SCORE SHEETS AND THERE WONT BE A PROBLEM,YOU GET ME

Which raises the question about record keeping of league scores. To date no governing body in Australia has made the decision to comprehensively record scores, other than those bowled at National level.
Maybe someone should open a file on this.
Jan Morton keeps a vast array of records which I am sure she would make available if asked.

I was talking to one of the past members of that team last night. He's got a copy. For the record that 1327 was an approx figure. It was close to that he says but i should be able to post the official scores soon. It was more than Georges side and that's a deffinant.

I know that the Caboolture rep team bowled a huge 1295 in the final against Gympie last year in the easter Challange.

Nathan Hay 300
Kayleen Marriott 245
Sid Ciancio 279
Linda Green 257
Phil Wilkinson 214

Back
Top Bottom