hey tassie

Hello Chook

:D

Hi Alicia

We are all looking forward to meeting you. Our chauffeur will pick you up from the airport, take you on a guided tour of Launceston and then drop you off at your ***** (5 Star) accommodation.

Your Limo will take you to Launceston Lanes on Friday night to meet the locals, team mates and presentation of the keys to the city by the Lord Mayor.

See you tommorrow

Kathy & Garry Crick

Are you kidding??? Limo, 5 star hotel and the works?? Man i think i better bowl for tassie next year, i might just get all that!

Later

Howdy Alicia,
I Will be your chauffeur! hope your not scared now! Didn't no my house was so highly regarded Garry :p Don't know how much of launnie there is to see but we'll see wat we can do hey!

Adrian man you will get the chauffeur thing when your over!! but my house isnt good enuf remember;)

OUT

lol

limos and 5 star accomodation in tassie, yeh rite

lol

anyways, enjoy ur couple of days in the apple isle alicia

Flying Plummit Airways, and Bunting Taxi Service... sheesh :? :lol:

Enjoy your visit to Lonny... because you'll never want to come back!! ;)

Thats a bit rough coming from someone who lives in/near HOBART!

I think they made a movie about that place! Yeah thats right, it was called "PLEASENTVILLE"! Where everyone was 30 years behind the rest of the world.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry Gus, have to correct you there... we're only 27 years behind the times!! ;)

Hope you have a nice supply of oil. Don't think I can handle watching Franklin swing his pearl Wrecking Ball more than once in a week.

just wanted to say welcome alicia and we all look forward to meeting you tomorrow at the challenge. Hope your stay is enjoyable

Sorry but I will have to agree with Gus here. Alicia, enjoy your time in Lonny, it's much better than the southern part of the State!! :lol: The only thing you need to be concerned about is Dan's driving... :wink: Naah seriously, he is alright now. Must have been due to some lovely person letting him drive her car when she lived up there!

See you all tomorrow at the Challenge - Go Rachuig Women!!!

Hahahaha yes I still remember Launceston airport...was stuck there for 3 and a half hours in 2000. And the wind was 100 or 140 km/h or something insane, one person couldn't even walk out to the aircraft against the wind so we had to help her. And then there was Lake Aurther...man that was freezing camping in the rain up there, but I still went fishing :lol:

Have fun down there :wink:

Later peoples. :)

androooo said:
Hope you have a nice supply of oil. Don't think I can handle watching Franklin swing his pearl Wrecking Ball more than once in a week.

Just stand out the front of the bowl and sell oily rags, that should do it

I somehow very much doubt Gus will be leaving us wondering where the oil got to over the weekend :)

hehe, dan i'm scared man, i wanna come outta tassie alive, and so does alicia! I could also turn your house into a 5 star hotel, just give me 5 minutes and u'll have ppl linin up up to queensland haha.

I'm sure i'll have a shitload of fun when i get there, have fun remember only 2 WEEKS TO GO WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HAHA

Later

Oh by the way, dan, when in the hell are u getting your P's???? and if your gonna taxi me every where, dont expect a tip, i have this bad habit of not tippin the cab driver, thats why i get the shit service!!

I wouldn't say Launceston is all that up with the times Gus - they haven't discovered FM radio up there yet have they :lol:
Lonnie reminds me of Hobart in about 1987 :?
Mind you Hobart's a becoming a shithole nowdays too - too many of those hippy poofters & we have got Moonah after all :eek:
Nah but seriously it makes a change to get out of here and get hammered in some place different
Enjoy your stay up there Alicia :wink:

Hey Hey Hey pplz there's no need to fight bout what part of tassie's better im sure its all good. from what i saw of launceston (which wasnt much) proved to me that tassie is a beautiful state and i am glad to be part of it by being in the president shield girls team.
i just have a few thankyous:
1stly thankyou to the Bunting family for taking me in for the weekend, and dan's chauffeuring was great!! :wink: and i would deffinatly class their house as five star accommodation.
2nd ly to the shield team ; Kara Bunting, Emma Tubb, Amy Furley, Mel Collins, Stacey Dare, Ben Harris, Jason Griggs, Adam and Joel Reeve, Daniel Bunting, Chris Commane and Damian Crick for making me feel welcome in their team. it was greatly appreciated.
3rd ly to Kathy and Garry Crick for inviting me down in the 1st place. i loved it and i'd like ot visit again sometime in the near future.
And Lastly to every one i've forgotten. ur support down there was great and every one enjoyed.

well in off i'll see you all in 11 days!!!!!!!

Hey Ally,
Well it was our pleasure to have you in tassie, we all enjoyed your company and I, along with everyone else would like to say thank you for coming down here, It wouldn't have been easy fitting in a well as you did with a bunch of new people and you seemed to do it with ease. You showed alot of enthusiasm towards the team and proved that selecting you as a draftee was definitely a wonderful choice.
I cant wait to see you again
Only 10 sleeps YAY!!!
Love ya lots Kara

AT LEAST WE HAVE RUNNING WATER IN HOBART :lol: AND WE DON'T HAVE TO PUMP IT OUT OF A HOLE BUT WE WILL LEAVE THE HOLE TO YOU GUYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ONLY JOKIN

Back
Top Bottom