Hey from Perth

Tezza01

Hey guys,

Hello from over here in Perth! Been lurking and reading on here for a little while, so I decided it must be time to get a bit more active
smile.png

I originally started bowling back in around 1993 (at age 12) and bowled solidly till 2003. In that time I made the President's Shield junior state team here twice and got my first (and only so far) 300 in 2002. Won the odd tournament as well and made it to the final 4 of the Australian Junior Masters in 1999. After all these years I thought a little break might be in order. Well as you can probably imagine that break become longer and longer and I only actually came back to bowling last year, so ended up having like 10 years off. Just had the very odd social bowl in that time with the family. Before I took my break I was averaging ~ 205 and ended up averaging ~ 185 last year bowling in just one league. I'll be looking to improve that again this year!

Towards the end of last year, I got my nephew to do some videos of my bowling. It's amazing how different you look on video to what you think you're doing! More to work on than I thought!

Tezza

Back
Top Bottom