HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

BigTobes

Hey all i have finally started Year 12 and i have to do some research for an idea for Design and Technology! I thought long and hard and decidedto make or modify something in the world of bowling!

BUT THE PROBLEM IS I NEED SOME IDEAS!

So i am asking can you guys and girls please give me some ideas that you would like to see on the market for Tenpin Bowling eg like a new stle of bag or something!

Thankyou all very much

BIGTOBES!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :shock: :p :wink:

hey big tobes...in a quest to help u find sum ideas, wat about designing a new kind/type of wristguard...or bowlin shoes...
well neway i hope that helps you out darl chat to ya lata...
(if u wanna add me to ur msn my email is: [email protected])
catch ya's round

Tobes

I dont know u from a bar of soap but here goes...

How bout a new ball return that actually houses more than 10 balls. most tournaments see balls all over the floor and scattered thru out the players area.

Yeah cool!!!
That ball return would be a good idea thanks guys but i would liek to see how many we all can come up with!
Thanks and keep em comin

BigTobes!!!!

:lol: :lol: 8) 8) :x :evil: :twisted:

how bout u come and build a couple of lanes under my house :?:
i wont even charge you accomodation here while u build them :p

Pat i have to be able to reason why i am doing it!
So basically i need to do something that is innovative not just for because i want to do it aye!!

:idea: hahaha it was a joke u clown :p :idea:

why not be totally un-original like everyone else and make a bar to put in your room? or a nice and comfy couch with a bar joined at the hip, or maybe a tv stand/dressing table with a bar on the side? then as long as u have the tv in ya room u dont (well.. hardly) need to leave your room!! great during summer while watchin the cricket! and that can be your reason, so i can watch the cricket and have a piss up at the same time sir.. why else would i want a bar in my room? :roll: :arrow:
oh this is a junior forum right?
kids, alcohol is bad... dont drink under any circumstances.. blah blah u get the point...
*alcohol is bad*
but my idea is good :p

I agree with the ball return idea

Please please do one of them.. they cause no end of frustration. Chadstone bowl here in Melbourne has the ball returns with two layers and they are the best... well they need them because there is no room for anything else in the players area... :? :?

Due to a conflict between two opposing team members (not my team we coudln't give a rat's) and almost coming to blows in Wednesday night league at Sunshine (5 man teams) we now have an official rule in our constitution that you can only have one ball on the ball return at any one time and as soon as your spare ball comes back it must be taken off the return. It causes delays (to a league that already runs late to begin with) and then you can't sit down anywhere in the players area because all the seats are covered with bowling balls..... it is ridiculous!!

:idea: :idea: If you don't want to design a ball return, how about a proper little ball stand that they don't roll off of. I know you can use pvc pipe/the cups out of your bowling bag/a folded up towel/the ball stand swiped from the pro shop etc, but a simple inexpensive little device that a league bowler could purchase cheaply and fit easily into their bowling bag would be excellent...

I am sure I remember seeing ball returns that held alot of balls like 16 or something but ive never seen them in a centre

Hey thanks everyone for the ideas!!! But i am sorry to say that especially herc and everyone else i have been given an idea i am gonna run with. That is to make an instructional video about some aspect of the game like a coaching video or a video on how to maintain your equipment. It will be something like that. So what do you guys think about that any ideas on that project or do you think it is a bad idea!

I think the video about how to maintain your equipment is a great idea. I know that when I got 'seriously' into bowling I had no idea about how often to clean your bowling ball (properly I mean) re-surfacing the ball etc etc.

Let us know what you end up doing and how it progresses...

PHASE 2

Ok boyz n' gurlz! It has been decided that i am making an instructional video. Now phase 2 will get underway. I have a survey that i would like people to fill out so i can send it to you all so can i plz have ur emails to send it. It is a 1 page word document with 7 questions. I would very much appreciate all the replies to the survey i can get!

CHEERS BigTobes

Back
Top Bottom