Have you seen Belmonte's Blog?

Very interesting read, it was actually 5 pins in his first 3 shots, but nether the less, would have been great to watch

Very very interesting read. Be great to go watch some of the worlds best struggle and be challenged like that, and having some fun at the same time

Seems like a fun way to have a bowling event and at the same time challenging as it was. Good to see Belmonte having fun. Where was this event held?

Check out www.thepetersen.com for all the scores.

+28 is leading.

I have heard stories of this tournament, and it's exactly what Belmo says it is. It is a tradition. Chad Kloss, an exempt tour member won last years event with +57. He used his plastic ball all day he said in a recent magazine interview.

I wonder if Wayne ever bowled this event :)

Haha, like how many bowlers the prize fund is based on: 8000 entries

It looks very organised, the entry form is very in-depth

8 games 16 lanes, what is the format i wonder.tried to find it on the site but no go. does anyone know what the format is?

Check out www.thepetersen.com for all the scores.

+28 is leading.

I have heard stories of this tournament, and it's exactly what Belmo says it is. It is a tradition. Chad Kloss, an exempt tour member won last years event with +57. He used his plastic ball all day he said in a recent magazine interview.

I wonder if Wayne ever bowled this event :)

Yes, I had the pleasure lol of bowling the petersen when it was still being held at the old 35th & Archer alleys. I'll dig up my scoresheet tomorrow and give you an insight of what was like competing in the toughest bowling tournament in the world.

I reckon id be up for a go if there was one held near enough to me. It seems like an awesome event and a lot of fun

Back
Top Bottom