Great Old Fashioned Southern Hospitality

bm2

I'm still standin'
We have just returned home to Sunny Qld following our first venture to the Australian Open/Vic 150 tournaments in Melbourne, and just wanted to use this forum to publicly thank some very nice Melbournians who made our trip a good one.

To Jane Finch and Ralph Harford, thank you for the Sunshine-Keon Park transit on Saturday, helped us out no end, and was greatly appreciated. =D>

To the proprietors of the Stewart B & B in downtown Wantirna - we have already started distributing your business cards to our fellow Qld bowlers in readiness for the next Victorian onslaught -though we do expect our room to be reserved for us! :mrgreen: Sally & Rod, you made what could have been a "purely bowling" weekend into a great holiday for us, the most fun we have had in ages, and we are already looking ahead with great anticipation to Melb Seniors Cup for another dose of Melbourne hospitality. :bday:

We even managed to enjoy the bowling so much, that we will be back next year!!! Well done

Broni & Jagga Morgan 8)

Hey Broni

must be a Stewart family thing... the kids (mac & lauren) always have me when i am in melbourne and look after me. which i appreciate aswell! its not easy putting up with me.. just ask anyone that knows me... :D

a fantastic family all round!

cheers
martina

Broni,

Thanks for the rap and sorry I didn't get to say seeya on the Monday, I got tied up with work on the computer at home.. (pray to the heavens it should be settling down a bit more soon) In fact this is the first time I have been able to sit down at the home puta since Tuesday..

It was great to catch up with you and as I said no problem at all to get you guys from Sunshine to/from Keon Park, the pleasure was all mine.. of course it is much easier now that we have two vehicles.. LOL :D :D

Am still trying to get my backside organised to come up to Caboolture for the Ladies Tournament in June. Fingers crossed it will all pan out.

Take care and will talk to you soon. 8)

PS: have to agree with Martina about the Stewarts too, a lovely family always great to talk catch up with them at the tournaments around the place.

Back
Top Bottom