Good Recognition from a satisfied customer

Ben A

Not bowling anymore
Staff member
Coolangatta Tweed Tenpin recently received this email from a customer that come bowling yesterday.

To The Manager,

Yesterday (Sunday 31st May 2009), my wife and I were considering what to do with our two kids for the afternoon. The weather was changing quickly and being 4pm, it was starting to get dark and colder.

We often go shopping at Coles across the road from your centre on a Sunday afternoon, so my wife suggested that we go to your ten pin bowling centre at the same time. What a great idea it turned out to be!!!

As soon as we walked through the front door I was really impressed with the presentation and neatness of your centre. The lights were dimmed at the time for the “glow bowls” and it looked superb. The kids got excited straight away. I have to comment on the friendliness and attitude of your staff throughout the whole experience – it was first class. The girl at the front desk (Michelle) was more than friendly and is a great asset to your business. She was great with the kids and helpful in setting the games up. My son is not that tolerant to dairy products, but wanted a hot chocolate – we asked if you have soy milk – and although you didn’t, the girl was more than helpful with her suggestions as she too has a sister(?) that has allergies. This one thing particularly impressed me.

It should also be noted that your equipment, computers and overall experience is wonderful. Over the years I have been bowling many times (although I am by no means any good) and have NEVER seen such quality as at your centre. The shoes were new, the TV screens were fresh in the presentation (which kept the kids amused) and most of all it was just inviting and by no means tired, like most bowling centres.

I think that great service deserves to be recognized – so please pass on my thanks to all your staff that were on shift on Sunday night between 4pm and 5:30pm. They made an average Sunday afternoon out in to a much more satisfactory family afternoon out.

For your information – my wife and I own a restaurant called K***u, in Kirra which also relies on good customer service, so we know how important good staff are. We make a point of providing the same customer “experience” as yourselves, so this e-mail does not come from somebody who does not understand how “it works”.

You are also a credit to the area and it should be noted that if all businesses in Coolangatta/ Tweed could operate like yours, we as a region, would never look back!!!

Thank you so much for a great time…

Kindest regards,

Tom C***d

(I've blocked the business and surname for privacy reasons)

If your centre has received any satisfied customer emails such as this then please share.

I, as well as many other bowlers, would like to see customers really satisfied with their local centre, such as this one.

(Email published with the permission from Tom)

:)

Isn't it great to get positive response from the public.Keep up the good work Coolangatta Tweed. Give that Michelle a pay rise, we need more people like her in our great industry.
Cheers Lovey

Michelle's service has always been second to none and all of the staff there are always willing to help in any way they can. Well done guys.

Back
Top Bottom