GOOD LUCK

*chook :>*

A child of bowling
i would just like to wish all the shield teams good luck for the up coming weeks. this being my 1st shield n all im sure its gonna be GREAT!!!
l8er
alicia

good luck to everyone .. .EXSPECIALLY SOUTH QUEENSLAND and anyone from queensland ey .... bowl well but also have fun while ya do it ey ... seeya all byebye

w00t w00t

W00t W00t, GO VIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel your not ment to say that lol ... j/p .. Go south queensland go show them what we are made off !!!!!

Hey just wanna say good luck to everyone, bowl well... Good luck to the first timers too, its an experience you will not forget.

Oh and GO WA!!!!!!!!! We can do it this year guys!!

Later

LOL

LOL Krys,
Sorry babes, i meant GO SQ!!!!! hahahaha. Nah, ifi m movin to VIC, i ahve to go for em, lol. And Mandii, no mean things, im not a cruel guy, HAHAHA. :p

Well all i have to say is GOOOOOOOO SOUTH QUEENSLAND !!!! WOOOOOOOT !! haha .. and if SQ doesn't win, but of course they will, then i'm goink for North Queensland .. I mean we do have to keep it in the state haha, after all we are the state of champions !!

And Dan .. You S u C k :shock: OJC-ink hahaha .. u know what i mean i know u do !! cya niglink :shock:

Luv Mandiiz

well i would like to say is gooooooooooooooooo south australia :!: :!: :!: go show em wat ya can do and i'll c ya over there

mel

I would have to agree with Mel, go south Australia!!! Team SA will bring the shield home and to that I wish all our bowlers good luck and know that you will all do the best you can.

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom