Northern

-John-Khan-

PoWeR oF ThE 'B's!
Im just writing this topic to see who thinks northern is a new and improved team and has a good chance at winning shield?

Good luck to all my friends at shield =D>

yeah johnny, i think so too!
northern will rok nationals and i think all u guys are great and omg good luck at nats and im looken forward to seeing all you guys on friday.
lotsa lub keira!
xxxooo
:D :D

john shut up. i can say i lub him. but i didnt i sed "lub keira" not i lub u. retatrd.
sorry matti. who r u?
LUB keira
:evil:

To tell the truth i don't think the team is as strong as it used to be,the averages aren't as high as they once were. But as long as u's have fun really thats all that matters! And keira please be nice to other ppl especially if you don't know them

Luv ya's sal

To tell the truth i don't think the team is as strong as it used to be,the averages aren't as high as they once were. But as long as u's have fun really thats all that matters! And keira please be nice to other ppl especially if you don't know them

Luv ya's sal

i wasnt bein mean. i no john. but i didt mean 2 be nasty 2 matti if i was.
soz.

Do i get a hug? , umm some of the people know me , i guess. I bowled 2 yrs ago , in sydney.. So i dont know where your from ey

u guys should jinxing ur selfs

every year u's say this is the best team we've ever had yadda yadda yadda
and us seem onlyto manage 2nd or 3rd last ???

Im with u sally i think it will be along time b4 northern girls can fill the shoes of Mel Franke . Erin Mills. Sally Kerr. Josie Avison.and Lisa cox

omg you guys, im really sorry, but i think i have to tell you guys as nicely as i can to please shut up. how about listen to Barry-get off the net and get over yourselves! it doesn't matter how much we think we have improved, or how much we know we have imporved, it all comes down to how we perform those three days. anything could happen. please, for the sake of our team, stop telling everyone how good we are. i have total confidence in you guys, but i am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words, so how about we stop raving on how good we are and try and actually show them

thanks
luv jess

geez. sorry Jess.
Matti, where u talken 2 me? sorry if i was mean. didnt mean to be.
:D :D :D
lub keira

I want to thank Jess for writing a well written post - you need to concentrate on the job at hand - what you are doing for the three days of shield. There is no point talking on here now, come back and talk once you have actually finished the event.

Jenny

Good Luck NNSW at nationals :wink:

Back
Top Bottom